Hi EveryOne Im New xx

kitten x

Proud Mummy Of 4 xx
Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to the site x

My name is lianne im 24yrs old i have been with my partner for 8years and we have 3children together, 2boys and a girl, i have been broody for along time now and had my coil removed about 2months ago and we have just found out were pregnant its early days as we planned it and couldnt wait to test and were over the moon xx

looking forward to chattin to you all xx

hey i think im around 7 weeks but i have to go for a growth scan on the 17th of feb to find out for sure because my scan 2 weeks ago the lady couldnt tell whether i was 5 weeks or if i had miscarried atr 5 weeks...so waiting to find out but very nervous...how far along do u think you are? xx

Welcome & Congrats.

Where abouts in Derby are you from?

hey i think im around 7 weeks but i have to go for a growth scan on the 17th of feb to find out for sure because my scan 2 weeks ago the lady couldnt tell whether i was 5 weeks or if i had miscarried atr 5 weeks...so waiting to find out but very nervous...how far along do u think you are? xx

Hiya xx
your a bit further along than me ive only just found out, me and oh planned it so we knew all dates to test and we were to excited to wait much longer so we found out on our 8yr annervisary 14th feb, we got a faint line so did another 4tests and finally gave into a clearblue and yay we were pregnant, im about 4weeks 2days 2moz xx

my midwife wont see me till im 10weeks so got along wait, ive just realised your scan is 2moz xx let me no how you get on you will be fine xxx:hug:
hope to spk to you again xxxx:hugs:

Welcome & Congrats.

Where abouts in Derby are you from?

Hiya gemlou xx
thanks for the welcome and the congrats xx

im living in chadd at the min, are you in derby?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members