Hi Everyone! I'm New! :)

kahdaj

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Hope your all ok :)

im new to this and i just wanted to know other girls opinions on my dilema!! lol!

ive been with my partner for 4years and we have lived together for the past 2. he already has a son who will be 10 in July. i really want us to start trying for a baby. at the moment things are a bit difficult with his ex and we are goin though a court battle for full custody, so things are a little tense! the biggest part of my problem is that hes coming up to be 39 this year and although im 22, im starting to worry we may have problems conceiving.

he says hes just NOT ready for another child and with everything thats goin on with his son, i fully understand his views. but on the other hand im concerned that when he finally makes a decision as to when we can start trying, it may be too late!

i adore his son, and spend as much time as i can with him, taking him out, playing games etc and spoiling him of course! and i feel that im already acting like a mum and i would really like my own, whilst im bringing up my step son.

hope this reads ok :)

n e of your opinions will be very welcome!
thanks everyone
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"