Hi everyone...Im officially WTT!! New to this section!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
After alot of oooooing and arghhhhhing me and my partner have decided that we would definatly love more babies...even though i believe i am ready we had a serious chat and he made me realise that yes i am ready but since my little prince is still young it would be ideal to focus on him and at the same time progress in my education and career...im looking into it now so we will soon find out how long we will be waiting!!...so looks like im on this journey with you girls...

Or i could always put holes in the condoms like Ronnie did to Jack in Eastenders :haha:

xxx

Hiii, welcome to WTT! I've not been here long either :)

Your decision to focus on your LO sounds great. I don't think I could cope with a 2 year old and a newborn to be honest.. :blush: I admire anyone who does!! :winkwink:

Welcome!:)
And put those condoms and that pin down , you bad bad girl!:nope::haha:

Welcome to the WTT forum! All sounds good to me - and you get to enjoy your little boy in the meantime :)

K x

Thanks ladies you are all so lovely...:hugs:

I will have to resist the pin! :lol:

Welcome to WTT! Come in, take a seat, have some cookies!! :D

xx

:wave: Welcome to WTT hun, lovely to have you here!

Looking forward to seeing how your journey goes :hugs:

xxx

Thankyou ladies...you are all so lovely :hugs: xx

:wave: welcome! I am sure you will enjoy your time here in WTT - it's certainly helped me pass the time! x

PUT THE PIN DOWN!

Hi and welcome to WTT, every one is great in here.

welcome darl!!... i just got here a lil while ago too, although dont know how long ill be here!
have fun!!

How old is your little one? I do agree that is it probably best to wait a few years before you have another one. For me I think 2 years is a good time, but that's just my opinion. Welcome to the bandwagon though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->