Hi everyone :) Needing some help and buddies pleasssssssse

ashleighmaree

Reaction score
Hi everyone, So i am new here :) And so i hope i am posting on the right thread. So here goes !
Last night i did a pregnancy test because i am late for my period. My last period was on the 14th of August or just before. The test came back positive and i was absolutely stoked ! I went straight to the supermarket at 1am to buy another test just to make sure i wasnt going crazy and i really was pregnant! The first test i dont was First Response which came back with a definitive Positive. The other 2 tests i did were clearblue and they both came back faint positives.
So with all that excitement i booked a doctors appointment this morning to confirm everything, I thought i definately knew that i was pregnant.
We did a urine test at the doctors and my heart dropped completely when the test came back as a negative ! The nurse told me i probably wasnt pregnant and that my tests could have been false positives. They said they would do bloods and check my hCG levels. So i am anxiously awaiting my results tomorrow afternoon. After the doctors appointment i went straight to the supermarket and bought more tests, again buying first response. I did another 2 tests and both came back positive .... What the hell is going on ! My emotions are all over the show, Am i pregnant??, Aren't i pregnant!??, Am i doing the test wrong to make them show up positive!? Someone help me pleaaaaaaaase ! Thank you all kindly ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->