Hi everyone! Newbie here!

fairycake1

Reaction score
Hi!

I have just joined today, and I thought I would take the time to introduce myself properly!
My name is Sarah and I'm 27 - got married to Gary (30) in 2003 and have been having unprotected sex ever since in the hope we would fall pregnant. No such luck! 4 years and various tests later, I have recently been diagnosed with mild PCOS. I have just started to chart this month, and I am currently on a diet to shift some weight (easier said than done!) to aid in conception.
So, hopefully with a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, we should get a BFP soon!
Here's hoping for everyone!

Sarah

Welcome to BnB. I do hope your luck picks up after you start charting, 4 years seems like so much :( but i do hope you get your miracle this year! never give up :hugs: Good luck hun! :dust:

Hi & welcome to Bnb! Hope you get your BFP this year!! :hi:

Hiya Sarah
welcome to B'N'B :wave:

Thanks everyone - it's nice to know there is support out there :)

Howdy! Welcome aboard! its addicting but wonderful! wishing you a :bfp: for 2008!!

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Wishing you a very speedy BFP! x

Hi!

I have just joined today, and I thought I would take the time to introduce myself properly!
My name is Sarah and I'm 27 - got married to Gary (30) in 2003 and have been having unprotected sex ever since in the hope we would fall pregnant. No such luck! 4 years and various tests later, I have recently been diagnosed with mild PCOS. I have just started to chart this month, and I am currently on a diet to shift some weight (easier said than done!) to aid in conception.
So, hopefully with a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, we should get a BFP soon!
Here's hoping for everyone!

Sarah

Okay, Sarah. This is very funny. Are you like, my long lost other half? LOL :rofl:
We have the same condition, got put on the same medication, are the same age AND have the same name! LOL Nice to meet you.

I guess we have to be destined to get our BFP on the same month too! LOL

Sarah

Welcome to BnB. Fingers crossed for your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe