Hi everyone, newbie here

geordiemoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Dan 28 and I've been married to DH for 6 months (although we were together for 9 years before that). We've been trying for a baby on and off over the past 2/3 years and never been lucky enough to fall pregnant. After getting married I was desperate to try but DH left his job (due to stress) and we were struggling financially so I put a stop on it. It really upset me as I was desperate to keep going with it.

DH is now working again and so we are trying to get sorted financially again and lost weight as we feel this might be what is causing us problems. We are both overweight and have a lot to lose but feeling positive (I prob should lose at least 4 stone before trying again). Any tips would be helpful. I'm following WW diet as I've been successful before.

I joined this forum as I read some of the posts and it seemed a very supportive place to post. I have followed other forums and found them antisocial to new people so wanted a new place. Hello to everyone and I look forward to chatting and getting each other through the difficult times xxx

Newcastle? :D

Welcome to wwt! There's lots of girls here who are also trying to loose weight or live more healthily so you'll have plenty of people to talk to. Hope we can make each others journeys a bit more fun.

Hi, yes from near Newcastle. I live near the coast which is really nice and when it eventually gets a bit warmer I'll be able to boost the weight loss with some walks along the beach!!!

Hello and welcome.

I guess I belong in the WTT area too. I am on the weight loss journey as well. I tried WW but found it very hard for me to reduce the amount of sweet things I ate. I pretty much just want to eat them all the time. I live in the US and everyday there is a show called Dr. Oz. It is really helpful and has given me the motivation to get past my need for sweets. If you check out his website they have tons of great menus for healthy eating. I have limited myself to fruit, chicken, nuts, whole grain bread, and water. I have lost all my baby weight (30lbs) and an additional 6 lbs in the past 2 months.

I hope you find what works for you too!!!
Looking forward to seeing you around the forums

Welcome ^^ I'm new here too!
I was born in brum but all of my dads family are from Newcastle so Im sort of connected to there ^^:happydance:

Hi kittylady, whereabouts is your dad's family from?

Thanks Mrso, sweets are my weak point as well. My thing with them is to not ban them altogether but to eat small amounts. And I've found lots of very low point sweets and biscuits which keep the cravings away a bit.

Not since I was little. I want to go one day soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->