hi everyone

xxkayleigh69x

Reaction score
hey, im new to this site. im 19, with a steady partner who i live with, and need some advice,

hey everyone,

around 16 jan, I went from the combined pill over to the mini pill. my nurse told me and my partner to use condoms while i was changing over which we never did. i have been bleeding ever since i started on the mini pill (which the nurse told me could happen), I think my actual period started a couple of days after starting with cerazette, but i have had light bleeding ever since.

the past week or 2 weeks, i have ben experiencing loads of symptoms of pregnancy such as headaches, nipples changing, cramps, back aches, nausea, mood swings, and bleeding (although this could be down to the pill). I did a pregnancy test 23rd jan, which was negative, but i think this was too early for it to show up. I am really confused cos I dont know when my period is atually due as I have just been bleeding all the time.

I have had loads of symptoms, and I feel different in myself. I do feel pregnant. people say they know theyre own bodies, but then could it all be in my head? maybe its just wishful thinking? But then again i think i could be pregnant as we didnt use condoms as the nurse advised, and that maybe i should wait nother few days and do another test?

Please help cos i so hope that i am preganant, and i cant wait to do another test!!!! we both want this so bad!!:happydance:

Welcome to the site, I posted on your other question :].

I'm 17 and just over 8 weeks pregnant, I finally got my ticker working right. The BabyDaddy left me as soon as he found out, but we've been talking so maybe it'll work but I won't hold my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->