Hi everyone............

Duffy

Reaction score
I just had my first baby a little over two months ago and I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon again. BUT..... I realize I need to wait til november of 2010 before I start to try again. I have a few goals to achieve before I bring my next lil baby into this world as much as my heart wants to start trying now I have to wait.

We tried for about two years with are first baby we thought it would happen right away, nothing medical on either side prevented. So I'm hoping the same does not happen again when we try this coming november. This wait is going to be so hard on me................. I need lots of support lol! :blush:

You've got a tiny baby and you want support? Not going to get any sympathy from me LOL !!!! Jokes aside as I said in my other post its very normal to be super broody after having a LO. Another thing I can say is that I do know lots of women that it took them a long time to conceive one baby and then they got pregnant at the drop of the hat. Not sure why that happens, but It could easily be your case. Good luck with your goals, and by the way, your LO is gorgeous !!! X

Welcome and good luck :) And congrats on your baby

Duffy I just have to say your LO is SOOOOOOO adorable, eugh it makes me green with envy and gooey inside. So beautiful and small. :blush:

Enjoy your time with your new baby :) and we are all here to keep you company if you need a break!

Sending lots of gooey baby love :dust:

awww your LO is gorgeous! congratulations hon!

welcome to WTT - we're all here if ya need us!

x

hi

blimey you want another one already my hat comes off to you

xx

Awwww thanks ladies! She wasn't so tiny coming out almost a ten pound baby but I got a really good EPD so the actual birth was not difficult, more enjoyable. I had a super long labor and the contractions where the worst to get through until they gave me the EPD, lol. I'm shocked I'm ready for another baby myself but I also know I need to wait a bit it the hardest thing in the world to do right now. I hope the second time around it won't take as long as the first.................. I have some "goals in mind" to accomplish before november so depending it I am success for in that department we will see what happens lol.

Thank you for all the comments on how cute she she is a DOLL, she is my personal daily happy pill, heehee.... thank you!

Awwww!! Your baby is adorable, congratulations!!

Welcome to the bandwagon lol, none of us are really waiting patiently! But at least you have your LO to enjoy in the meantime! Hope the wait's not too hard for you, and we'll certainly be here to help along the way!

Hi Duffy :hi:

Congratulations on the birth of your adorable baby.

Sarah x

Congratulations she is lovely, no wonder you want another one!

Good luck with your goals i hope everything works out for you :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->