Hi everyone!!

mel82

Happy mom :-)
Reaction score
Hello,

My husband and I have been TTC for a month and a half now. I know it's not a lot but since I was little I always had this fear that something might be wrong with me when trying to have kids. We tried last month without charting or anything and nothing. I got off the pill 3 months ago when we decided to try (I always tried to have a month break every 6 months I was on the pil and I have been on it for maybe 4 years altogether)

I starting my basal chart this cycle, I'm on CD14 and have noticed no peaks. I've also started using the ovulation kit on CD11 and have seen no positive test line (a really really faint one, but that's probably me just wanting to SEE a line...) I'm thinking maybe I'm not ovulating and it's really stressing. My husband is really optimistic that everything is normal and that it all will happen when it's suppossed to happen, which drives me nuts because I think I should see a doctor or something. Or that if I'm normal it should happen when I allow it to happen. I just hate wasting time wondering if there's something wrong or not when I could be working on whatever's wrong.

Sometimes I think that maybe I'm paranoid and it's all just normal, I mean it's just the second month trying! All of this is really stressing me out. I stressed before when I was ON the pill and thiking I might get pregnant and I didn't want to, and now that I DO want to, it's not happening.

I just need for someone to agree with my feelings because I don't want to tell friends or family I'm TTCing yet and I just need to share my thoughts with someone else and be understood.

Sorry I'm babbling here. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone.

Hi!

Thanks for reading :)

Hey welcome!! I am TTC for #1 as well and this will be our first month trying. We should keep each other posted! :D Welcome to BnB!

Hey welcome!! I am TTC for #1 as well and this will be our first month trying. We should keep each other posted! :D Welcome to BnB!

Hey Essence! Are you the one Oving almost at the same time as me? I'm on CD15 on a 28day cycle, I think we were talking with the snwbrdbella8 yesterday??

Any OV news?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->