Hi everyone

Happy hippy

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum lark so bear with me!!

I already have 3 daughters, one at 13 and twins who are 11. Husband no.2 has no kids and would love one of his own.

I am 37 and never thought I'd be doing this again!!!

Haven't used any contraception for 6 years, just avoided those fertile times, so now I am really worried.

Anyway, enough about me and I'm sure you'll know lots about me over the next few months.

Hippy

Hello. Welcome! I am new too so we can be newkids together! :hugs:

Corinna xx

Oh forgot to say, that I have twins too. Mine are 8 months old now and I'm finding some aspects of it pretty challenging. They are just getting to the stage whereby they just like to snatch dummies out of each others mouths and toys are constantly being snatched out of hands, etc. Every 5 mins, I just hear wailing & sobbing and sure enough, one has upset the other.

Tell me it gets easier!!! [-o< I love them to absolute bits but bloomin 'eck, its hard work sometimes!

xx

Oh forgot to say, that I have twins too. Mine are 8 months old now and I'm finding some aspects of it pretty challenging. They are just getting to the stage whereby they just like to snatch dummies out of each others mouths and toys are constantly being snatched out of hands, etc. Every 5 mins, I just hear wailing & sobbing and sure enough, one has upset the other.

Tell me it gets easier!!! [-o< I love them to absolute bits but bloomin 'eck, its hard work sometimes!

xx

Hi Corinna,

Congrats on the twins. I don't know if they get easier, the problems just change!! Right now its boobs and hormones!! They do, however, gang up on poor daughter no.1!!

Hippy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->