Hi first time mum

Emma01

2 little boys
Reaction score
Hi everyone is it just me or do the last few weeks go very slow its like waiting for christmas. Im absolutly bricking it myself about giving birth i dont understand all the pain relief an what it all does its been explained but it doesnt make sence. Id love it if someone could run it theough with me(in simple terms)lol. Thankyou. Emma oh yea an what does BFN an BFP meen?

:wave: & Welcome :D

BFN = big fat negative
BFP = big fat positive

I found the last few weeks went fast, but I did have my boy early :)

:hi: Welcome!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

That should help you with all of the abbreviations :D

thanks with the abbriviations my mum said i have to allow for up to 2 weeks lateness because hes my first is that true?

Hey hun welcome to BnB! Hope you were able to figure out the lingo lol. It took me awhile to understand it. You will have to let us no when you have your LO and post some pictures!

Thanks whats LO mean? im still abit slow on the lingo lol

Welcome!
I thought my last couple weeks went QUICK! before I knew it I was in the operaton room.. I thought the hospital waiting for my c section was going to take forever.. but it didn't.. that scared me.. things going so quick.

It has gone quick i suppose cause iv only got 10 saturdays left! What pain relief did everyone use an did it work?

I will do im going to put pics of my scan up when i figure out how lol x

Hi hun, Hope you enjoy Babyand Bump - lots of info available for all the great girls!
I found out when i was 4 weeks and thought time was going slow but already 6+1! Still very early but will fly by im sure! Im a first time mum too so still waiting on my first scan - very impatient - cant wait!!! xx

When i went for my first scan i was 5 weeks more then what i thought i was which was a bit of a shocker. Im impaitiant to an the wait is killing me i just want him to come out so my back pain will go away lol im sure il have a few questions as the time gets nearer so i hope you can all help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->