Hi girls! Introduce yourself..

Hi girls :D:flower:
Im Sammi aged 20 :)
Mummy to Bailey age 2, and my 2nd should be here any day now!
Been married to my husband Gary for a year now. We got our own place when i was 17 and have been very happy starting our own family :D !
nice to meet you all xx

congrats and good luck with ur upcoming new arrival!! x x

Hi girls :D:flower:
Im Sammi aged 20 :)
Mummy to Bailey age 2, and my 2nd should be here any day now!
Been married to my husband Gary for a year now. We got our own place when i was 17 and have been very happy starting our own family :D !
nice to meet you all xx

congrats and good luck with ur upcoming new arrival!! x x

Thanks babe !.. im having some pains just now ! hope its the start of something :coffee:
Ur little girl is so cute ! x.x

ohhhhhh i hope it is for u tooo!! i never got none of that cuz was induced. ohh i hope ur LO comes sooon!! x x

:hi: I'm Terah and I've got two little munchkins.

Aiden - 2 years old, born April 12, 2008
Madalynn (Mady) - 8 months old, born August 20, 2009

I'm 18 but will be turning 19 on the 31st. :happydance: Had Aiden when I was 16 and had Mady when I was 18 (got pregnant at 17).

Hey,

I'm Melissa, i'm 21 yrs young :) have two babiess, Grace Mia who is 2.5 yrs old (31/10/07) and Theo who is 6 months old (20/10/09)

x x

Hellooooooooooooo!
I'm Charli. Mummy to Isaac who's 6 months old (28.10.2009). I was 18 when I had him and 17 when I got pregnant. =]
x

Hi :laugh2: I'm Rosy. I'm mummy to a lovely wee boy called Lachlan, born on 23/03/2010...can't believe he's almost 6 weeks, it's gone by so fast! I got pregnant with him when I was 19, but am now 20 (turned 20 in January ;))

Some of you may recognize me already, and for those that don't...:wave:!!

x

hiya girls :flower: i'm Jordana (or Jo whichever u prefer :thumbup:) i'm 19 (20 in November) i have a little boy called Eiyzaque who will be 2 on the 17th of July :cry: my babys growing up soo fast...i also have a baby girl called Ehllsyie who was born on the 14th of April 2010 :cloud9: so she's 18 days old now :kiss: anyways, thats me, hope everyone else is ok :hugs: xx

Hii everyone :) I'm Jess, got a little boy Lucas who is 15 weeks. Fell pregnant at 19 and had him when I was 20 :D

Ooo Sambam...good luck with the new arrival...how are those pains today??

xx

Hello everybody :wave:

Been away this weekend so just catching up on this section now :)

I'm Tanya, just turned 20 I live with my OH he's 26 and we've been together nearly 5 years now, and we have a little boy who is 5 1/2 months old.

I'll be going back to work full time in 5 weeks and i'm dreading it :cry:

xx

Edit, LO's DOB is 13.11.09

oops just realised you said full time! Aww I know how it feels, with my son I was at sixth form five days a week and missed him every second :cry:

I really wish we could afford for me to stay at home longer, or for me to go back full time but theres no way :cry:

Certainly gonna make the most of these next few weeks though :)

And weekends will be extra special for all of us now!

I really wish we could afford for me to stay at home longer, or for me to go back full time but theres no way :cry:

Certainly gonna make the most of these next few weeks though :)

And weekends will be extra special for all of us now!

Yes they definately will! We used to do alot with Hayden on a weekend, whereas now since i've been home our activities are a bit more spread out lol.

Hey, I'm Abi, 19 and have a gorgeous little girl who's 5 months, Niamh. I live with my parents, but have a wonderful OH who's a brilliant dadda and OH!

glad to see this section's up and running :)

hey im hayley i have a 14 month old daughter gabrielle and im pregnant with my 2nd. i fell pregnant with dd when i was 17 had her at 18 i will be turning 20 2 days b4 my due date.

Hi i'm Kelly, I'm 22 and I have Caitlin who is 3 1/2 years, I found out I was pregnant with her on my 18th birthday. I also have Thomas who is 14 months and I had him when I was 20.

Caitlin - 06.11.2006
Thomas - 22.09.2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"