Hi girls! Introduce yourself..

Hiya! Im Hannah, fell pregnant at 17, had Archie at 18 and im now 19 :) hes was born 3.12.09 and is now 5 months! :D

I'll be going back to work full time in 5 weeks and i'm dreading it :cry:

Ive got to go back to work in 4/5 weeks also, only part time but i still dont want to! :hissy: much rather stay home with my baby boy but we cant afford for me not to be working :(

Ive got to go back to work in 4/5 weeks also, only part time but i still dont want to! :hissy: much rather stay home with my baby boy but we cant afford for me not to be working :(

Crap isn't it. My place wouldn't let me reduce my hours if I wanted too anyway. Not that we could afford it :( It sucks !

P.s your LO is soo cute, I love your siggy ! xx

Crap isn't it. My place wouldn't let me reduce my hours if I wanted too anyway. Not that we could afford it :( It sucks !

P.s your LO is soo cute, I love your siggy ! xx

I left my work just before i found out i was pregnant :)dohh:) so dont have a place to go back to so im job hunting at the moment. Do you have a partner? Mine works full time so ive gotta fit round his hours plus hopefully my mum can help out with Archie here and there

Yes, my OH works full time too, hes out the house from 7am - 6pm everyday - he works quite far away.

My mums going to be having my LO while I'm at work so I don't have to put him in nursery or anything but I'm going to miss him so much :(

I just think he'll grow up thinking his Nanna is his mum ! :cry:

Yes, my OH works full time too, hes out the house from 7am - 6pm everyday - he works quite far away.

My mums going to be having my LO while I'm at work so I don't have to put him in nursery or anything but I'm going to miss him so much :(

I just think he'll grow up thinking his Nanna is his mum ! :cry:

Aww no he wont :hugs: just think although your'll miss him he gets to spend time with his nanna and you get a break, thats what i keep thinking about. Plus when your not at work your time with him will be more special :)

It looks like im going to be working evenings to fit around my OH which i really didnt wanna do coz i wanna put Archie to bed every night :( but i think its the only way we can work around each other as his work dont like doing people favours and wont change his hours too much :growlmad:

Hi :hi: I'm Dani i'm 23 so not a quite a teen but I feel I can relate to you girls more in here:blush: I have a son Jacob who's just coming up to 3 months (08.02.10) :flower:

^ he is so bootiful :kiss:
im anna :hi: dont get much chance to get on here anymore but i used to be a complete addict :rofl: i got pregnant at 16, had noah at 17 on 05/03/10 :cloud9: xx

Hi. Im Emma i was pregnant at 17, now 18. My little girl is now 4 months old :) (09/01/2010)

:wave: Hi everyone,My names Vicky and i'm mummy to Ryan :flower:
I fell pregnant at 15 and had Ryan at 16 on 11th May 2009.

I don't usually use the teenage sections but now it is here i may use it more often.

Hope your all enjoying being a mummy!!

Hiya! Im Hannah, fell pregnant at 17, had Archie at 18 and im now 19 :) hes was born 3.12.09 and is now 5 months! :D

Random but nevermind!
your little boy was born same day and month as me ;) good birthday!

pmsl vicky i actually thought you were older
than that :haha: :dohh:

i brought ryans bday pressies today :cloud9:
i love boys clothes!!

and :wave: to the other ladies
nice to see a few new faces!

xxx​

pmsl vicky i actually thought you were older
than that :haha: :dohh:

i brought ryans bday pressies today :cloud9:
i love boys clothes!!

and :wave: to the other ladies
nice to see a few new faces!

xxx​

No not 18 till november.i'm just ickle lmao!!

aww bless you cant wait to see you and emily again :D

Hey girls, updating the front page list now, my keyboard got broken (dribbled on!) so i havent been able to update it x

heya everyone, my names emma, i fell pregnant at 18 & i had my daughter, lyra, 2 days after my 19th lol i love my lil family :cloud9:

emma our daughters share the same birthday!!!

just a year apart lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello girls!! :flower:
Im Jen im 20, was 19 when i fell pregnant and was 19 when i had Little Lily on 11th january 2010.
i turned 20 on the 23rd April. twentyteen :blush:

I'm Tasha, was pregnant at 18, had my daughter, Elyse, at 19 (March 13, 2009).. am now 20.. going on 21 this October so not really a teen anymore! The older I get, the older my baby does too *sniff*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->