Hi girls looking for some buddies who are expecting april 2010!

Congrats!!!! Absolutely loads of us due April over in 1st tri - you can't miss the thread! I'm due on the 9th, congrats again!

Congrats to Roro and other ladies!! I got my BFP on the 28th July and am due around the 5th of April 2010. I have an EPU san on the 17th August to check dates.
xx

awh congrates that was the same date i got my bfp too:happydance:, going to docts on friday, but think my dates the 6th april.

Congrats :)
All being well, going by my LMP ill be due 10th of April!
which was my due date for my daughter in 2008, so there will be almost exactly 2 years between them :)

thats great lovely age gap. There will be 8 1/2 yrs between the new arrival and my daughter. big age gap i no but i'm sure the will be great friends when there older.

hi Blizzy good luck chick i'm sure you'll be joining us.

Congrats!!!! Absolutely loads of us due April over in 1st tri - you can't miss the thread! I'm due on the 9th, congrats again!

hi chick thanks for that see you on the first try treads. oh congrates happy 8 months.:happydance::happydance::hugs:

Hi ladies thanks alot for your congrates and responseding to this tread:flower:. The first tri treads are so big and bit scary:blush: and thought this would be an easier way to get chatting to all the april mums to be:thumbup:. we've all got along wait:coffee: but it will be good to chat to you all over the next couple of months. :hugs::happydance:

Hi,
Im also due april, would be great to have buddies due around the same time
:thumbup:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some buddies who are expecting in april 2010.:flower::baby:
I got my BFP last Tuesday 28th and i am over the moon.
Still cant believe it.:cloud9:
going to doctors on friday to get the process rolling.:thumbup:
would be good to chat to people at the same stage.:happydance:

Come on over to 1st Tri there's a whole thread of us April mummy's going over there. See you soon!

Congrats to all, by my calcs I'm due 27th April, but prob have another section so I'd guess about the 13th April!!

It doesn't feel real and I'm too scared to post a proper announcement in case something goes wrong! Roll on second tri so I can stop worrying so much lol!!

Just got my :bfp: this morning!! So long as everything goes well, I should be due around April 21st from my calculations! :happydance:

Congrats to all, by my calcs I'm due 27th April, but prob have another section so I'd guess about the 13th April!!

It doesn't feel real and I'm too scared to post a proper announcement in case something goes wrong! Roll on second tri so I can stop worrying so much lol!!

congrates and welcome. i no wot you mean 4 more wks and i wil be 2nd tri. then i can tell my extended family and friends. i'm dying to tell them now but want to wait. good luck.

I'm due April too, don't know the offical date yet.
I'm sooooooooo sick, it really ruined my holiday in USA :(
We started trying July so guess I got pregnant pretty much immediately, which was a shock as I thought it would take ages and ages
I don't know anyone who's had babies (except Mum and Mum in law and they're both in their 60's - ultrasound wasn't even invented back then) so look forward to any advice etc.
Doesn't feel real yet - waiting for the antenatal staff to contact me for an appointment
BTW - what does BFP stand for?
And who have you told yet? I'm worried about telling people in case it goes wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->