Hi girls looking for some buddies who are expecting april 2010!

I'm due April too, don't know the offical date yet.
I'm sooooooooo sick, it really ruined my holiday in USA :(
We started trying July so guess I got pregnant pretty much immediately, which was a shock as I thought it would take ages and ages
I don't know anyone who's had babies (except Mum and Mum in law and they're both in their 60's - ultrasound wasn't even invented back then) so look forward to any advice etc.
Doesn't feel real yet - waiting for the antenatal staff to contact me for an appointment
BTW - what does BFP stand for?
And who have you told yet? I'm worried about telling people in case it goes wrong

hi congrates:flower:. Ur the same as me, we started in july trying to concieve and got it first time I thought it would take months, but nope first time:happydance:. If you run the mouse over the BFP it tells you what it means (Big Fat Positive). I have'nt told anyone yet ,want to tell my daughter first shes seven but her dad wants to wait a bit. probably tell her next wk. can't wait, she really wants a baby in the house. Ur in the right place the girls in this forum are really supportive.

Congrats to all :hugs: can I join you too... Due April 24th

Hi girls, I got my BFP this morning - still in a complete state of shock. I think i'm about 4-5 weeks so having a late April/early May 2010 baby!
Look forward to sharing the journey with you all
xx

congrates and welcome to sweetie and missbroody.:flower::flower:

Yay I'm not sick anymore!
1sy scan next week - offically due 6th April

hi guy i haven't been on this for a while. how r u all? i have my first scan next wk can't wait. Had bad sickness all day for a while its starting to ease off now though. also wait result for doc to check that my UTI has cleared up! it should better be as i have had three course of antibotics, god lvu my wee bubs i hope they haven't harmed it.:cry: so worried. i don't think its gone though started to get that familar stabbing pain back. think i'm going to scream.:wacko:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some buddies who are expecting in april 2010.:flower::baby:
I got my BFP last Tuesday 28th and i am over the moon.
Still cant believe it.:cloud9:
going to doctors on friday to get the process rolling.:thumbup:
would be good to chat to people at the same stage.:happydance:

CONGRATULATIOONNNS!!!!!! :)

Hi, if all goes well we shall be having a baby on the 8th April.
Congratulations on your:bfp:

Awwww :cloud9: that was my due date last year!!

hi, guys hope you all doing well:flower:
I had my scan today baby really active and doing well:happydance::happydance:
due 6th april according to the size.
so glad to be moving into 2nd tri.
How r u all feeling?
and well come to any one new.:flower::flower:

Hey Girls!

I'm due on the 16th April 2010.
Having a little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts