hi girls :)

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
hello :wave: im coming to join you girls if thats ok :)

i'm char, i'm 19 with a seven month old daughter, kyla.

we are currently WTT just until we are both driving, he has his test in april and i have had 40 lessons :)blush:) so hopefully, in the nicest way possible, i wont be in here long!

x

Welcome to WTT Char!

oooh thats exciting about driving.. don't worry it took me about 45.. its sickening when you think how much you spend on it... (It could have been a lovely pair of Jimmychoos! :p or a buggy/cot for baba!) haha

In the nicest possible way, I hope your stay is short and sweet!

Nice to meet you,

Lou :flower:

Hi Lou :)

i'm probably going to need a good few more cos its over two years since i had my last lesson, BUT i know how to drive so hopefully wont need too many!

It is a shocking amount of money, but worth it in the long run x

Hi Char, I know what you mean about learning to drive. I had 48 hours of lessons before my instructor would even put me in for my test. I did pass first time though which was good.

Welcome to WTT and I hope your stay is short and sweet x

Welcome and I hope your not long here either :D Good luck with both your driving tests!x

welcome chicken! :hi: yep driving is soooo bloody expensive, i past 7 years ago, and it's only got even more money since then! lots of luck to you darling, and hope your moving over very soon :hugs: xx

Welcome!!! I have a seven month old too. But plan on waiting a bit longer for the next. :haha: Good luck with everything!! :hugs:

Hey there! Always nice to have new friends. Hopefully you won't be here long, but fingers crossed we might catch up again in a different forum!

Hey :) welcome to WTT! I passed my test just over a week ago so I know how you feel about all the money! Good luck with it and I hope it's not too long until you can TTC!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->