Hi Guys - updated with pics

oxSarahxo

Angel Jessie,1M/C, Preg!
Reaction score
Just to let you know I discharged myself this morning, we are home now.

I'll write up our daughter's story later on.

We have a few things to do now like ring to sort out her birth/death certificate and we have to call around funeral directors to make arrangements.

Thanks very much to Blob for updating everyone, its made it so much easier for me to not have to break the news. Thanks for all the kind words.

very very very brief idea of the situation :-

Rang hospital on Thurs complaining of agony, they said because I was low risk pregnancy just to stay at home.

Rang hospital on Friday night complaining of agony, told them out right I was not coping and went in.

They hooked me up to the machine to measure contractions and baby's heart rate and left the room, her heart stopped, but with no one there to witness, midwife came running in, called in the Surgeon, he looked at the chart, saw it and immediately her heart rate went off the chart again, within a second he said "we need this baby out now, emergency cat 1 c-section"... I was prepped and in theatre in minuits.

Baby was delivered by Emergency C-Section Friday October 3rd @ 23.38, she was very ill and had to be ressuscitated immediately, she appeared to start breathing as she tried to cry, then she was whisked straight off to special care where they worked on her solid for hours. We were taken to see her on all her machines at about 6.40am, she was pronounced dead on Saturday 4th October @ 07.17am.

She was a very poorly little girl, had the cord round her neck and had opened her bowels a few days PRIOR to us going to hospital, this was the reason for the total agony I was in, not labour. There was very very little fluid, it was all meconium.

Her lungs were filled with blood, her heart kept stopping, machines were breathing for her, she hadn't been getting oxygen through her cord for quite some time so brain damage was also involved - obviously the extent of the brain damage would never have been known until she got older.

She didn't stand a chance, she had everything going against her.

We believe God did the right thing, he gave her a chance to make a noise so we could hear her, we never got to see her when she was alive for herself, or open or eyes or anything like that, but we don't regret a thing. God let her try and fight for a few hours and we believe when we were taken up to special care to see her, god gave us just a little bit of time to be with her and see her chest moving (all be it by machines), but then he said "come on little girl, you're tired" and stopped her pain. I'll thank him every day til the day I die for stopping her pain.

Will post up a full story later on.

Her name is Jessica Charlotte Reay. She was with us for 439 mins, I'll remember every single min for the rest of my life.

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n269/corsaforsale/Jessica/01012008335.jpg

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n269/corsaforsale/Jessica/01012008337.jpg

https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n269/corsaforsale/Jessica/05102008356.jpg

Sarah + Matt

In memory of our little Angel baby xxxxxxxx - we played this to her yesterday as she slept in her crib next to us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IC7YrTSl5Y

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

i really have no idea of what to say..
i am so sorry for your loss
and i think you are SO brave and strong for posting this..
you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
sleep tight little Jessica, your in the best place now!
lots of love to you all xx

im so sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you :hugs: xx

I am so sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts xxx

Sarah I dont know what to say.

All our love and prayers are with you all.

Much Love

Lisa x

:hugs: I am so sorry for what you and Matt had to go through... sounds like you both are very strong and brave people.
May Jessica rest peacefully
xx

Hunni you are so very brave.
All my love to you and Matt at this extemely difficult time.
xxx

:cry:thats gutting hun, i'm so so sorry you've had to go through that, no-one deserves a pain like that.:hugs:

sweet dreams Jessica

xx

i am so so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your family. may you feel comfort in your faith

I am so so sorry for your loss, although I realise that no words can ever ease your pain at this heartbreaking time. I am thinking of you and Matt, and know that together you will get through this hard time with your love and support for one another.
May your beautiful baby girl rest in peace.
xxx
:hug::hug::hug:

Im so sorry to hear about your little girl!! I cant begin to imagine what you are going though!!

thankyou for having the strength to share your story with us!!

x

Your so strong. Its very brave of you to come back on here and tell us her story. Its heartbreaking. Im so sorry for your loss. R.I.P baby Jessica. She will be in your heart forever. xx

Im so sorry for your loss, RIP baby Jessica xxx

Thinking of you xxx

:hug:I dont know what to say, but reading that had me in tears :cry:

You and Matt are so strong. I wish you guys all the best in this hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->