Hi i am new to this website

confused1987

Reaction score
Hi i am 23 yrs of age and am new to the site , ive been doing some research as am very confused and wanting to know if anyone out there has expereinced what i have and what am going through.

I had a missed miscariage in March 2009, i went for my scan and the lady did an ultra sound and an internal and said my body had not let go etc and do i want a d & c are to wait i chose to wait and i naturally mis carried the following week , it was by far the worst experince mentally and physically in my life.

on the 3rd if december 2010 this year i received a possitve pregancy test, i aint been feeling to good either, i got an appointment that day at the hospital , she did a scan and could see nothing at at all, i also had a hcg blood test whch came back 110, i then had another on the sunday which was 373 then had another 4b hours later on the 7th dec which was in the 800s so i was told, so all looking well and then to come back on the 17th december for another scan and blood test.

so i had a scna today which is the 17th december the scan showed a sac with nothing in it measuring 5 to 5 and a half weeks , i then was given another blood test which i later got my results today when i called back , i was told they were 2500 she then told me to come back sunday !!!

i dont have a clue what to think at all and i am so worried anyone been through this ???
i also dont know how far am supposed to be either its slighly complicated to work out but i would of said i conceived roughly 5 to 6 weeks ago !!!

im going out my mind left thinking whats going on with my body and dont want to suffer again ,
thankyou for taking your time to read this

xxxxx

but my hcg levels were in the 800s on the 7th which was 10 days ago and now there 2500 am so worried i dont know whats been going on since the last time i had them but 2 weeks ago nothing was seen in the scan but now today a sac ,

i cant work out my dates but all i know is my periods are regular give are take a few days but my first day of my last period was september the 25th, i had the morning after pill on the 2nd october and played it all safe that month,

october 25th comes no period, however i ahve had the morning after pill i the past and it delayed my period by 10days

me and my partner deceided on trying for a baby in november we had sex between the 4th and 12th of november and a week after , so i must of conceived any time between then

i got the positive preg test on the friday 3rd december

he is as nervous as me , as the last time was unplanned and found out on the scan it had stopped growing 5 wk 6d and my body did not reconigse this

i am so gratefull for your replies :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->