Hi, I have finally signed in!!

Xinola

Loving my time with Sini
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I've been following this forum for the past few months, maybe three or so, during which I've been TTC, but not in a systematic way. I realised that it needed more of my part :book: & :sex:; and this month we put ourselves in the best mindset to think positively that things will turn out well. We haven't told our families that we are trying, so this is basically kept between me and my husband, don't want to get people too excited!!!

A little bit about me. I've not been very enthusiastic about my pregnancy prospects because I came out of the pill two years ago, and didn't ovulate for many months, or ovulated randomly. That made me feel insecure, and didn't try to think about the whole baby thing. However, since last November it just felt that the time had come to start searching for that baby. I've been ovulating regularly, which has made me feel a bit better, and since January I started what I call 'my hormonal diary'. This keeps me focus, and helps me to be more aware about my body.

Right, will leave it short for now, hoping to post some threads later on, as well as to hear from you. :hug:

Hi,

just a brief thanks for welcoming me. All I want is to get that :bfp: and that a baby comes along to us, so we could share that with others.

hi tansey,

thank you for your good wishes. The same for you too.

Hello and Welcome!
Hoping your stay is short and sweet!
H x

I hope this time around we get it right! If not, we will keep on trying, no question about it, we'll convince a baby to come to our lives! :serenade:

Hi guys,

just to update my profile here! I thougth that my period was coming, I've got most of the af symptoms, but it hasn't come. I'm 15 dpo today, and when i tested for the third time last night, i saw a very faint line.

I'm so happy, I'll retest and will inform you.

All the best to you :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hi: Welcome to BnB...

WOW that is sounding very positive!! Good Luck hun! x

welcome and good luck for your BFP!

Thank you Tam and Kiree. I changed the avatar, but i still get a faint line. I didn't want to buy the digital test, now i regret.:dohh:

I've got an appointment for Thursday next week, but they told me that the gp my not even bother testing...:bodyb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->