Hi - I think im going insane (take 2)

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
hi everyone

im kind of flitting from miscarriage support to ttc - didnt even notice this forum.......

I just posted this in TTC but i think it might find some kindered spirits here.

Okay this week i am convincing myself im seeing symptoms even though its just not possible. right? im only 6 dpo (see this is the insanity thing)

I wish i could either stick with im fine to see what happens or i MUST KNOW NOW!

Anyone else like this?

When are you going to test?

with FRER i can test 6 days early which would be the 14th - this sunday.

should i wait until the 19th or test early? this is the question.

Anyone else thinking they can see symptoms?
What have you thought you have?

i go from being convinced i am pregnant as your more fertile after a loss to convinced im not as i cant possibly have ovulated straight after a loss.

i also go from should i have tried so soon to i havent tried enough. I see people who are pregnant again after a loss and are constantly worried. do i want that?

i planned on waiting for my first af but then i thought whats the harm in trying.

come one let me know im not the only insane person seeing pregnancy symtoms......

xxx

Oh I cantdecide I really love your posts :hugs: a definite kindred spirit!

I can't join you with the symptom spotting just yet as still wtt. I just wanted to poke my nose in and advise you to wait until the day of your period. I am sure it won't happen but I have always been paranoid about chemical pregnancies and know that if I had one after fragile state of mmc I would be even more devastated.

It is not uncommon for implantation to occur at 6DPO so you never know! Fingers and toes crossed for you :hugs: x

You know what; after I read them back to myself I hardly believe people can read what im saying my typing is awful on my laptop.... sorry about this everyone.

I wish I had seen your post before I skipped off to POAS now.... no will power what so ever.

Okay with the IC pregnancy tests they say you should ignore the tests after 10 mins right? Well I forgot to bloody time it and went to do something else and came back and there is a faint line, more of a smudge of colour, but it’s clear enough for me to be able to see it from a far.

The only reason I tested was because someone else said they got a BFP at only 5dpo so I thought im 6 why not.....

I don’t believe it because it has been more than 10 mins. Damn it if only I had timed it.

But then again im looking at it again and I think I may be imagining it so im going to wait for next Thursday/Friday to test. Wow talk about change in mood at the drop of a hat.

I’d rather be obsessing like I am now than how I was 3 weeks ago so I guess that something. At least obsessing gives me something to look forward to. Sadness just eats you up and well devours you.

Ooh and thanks!!

Well I have everything crossed! You will definitely be my inspiration for a :bfp:

Expect all sorts of nosey PM from me trying to replicate your actions :haha:

Just try and stay strong until your actual :witch: date. Can I ask how you picked up on ovulation????

I have been bleeding for two weeks 1 day, but only passed the sac Monday just gone. My temps are now all over the place and I am paranoid I won't be able to detect ovulation :cry:

Hey hon - I'm getting all excited to test but know that there is only a SLIM SLIM chance we got it right this month. I would wait till at least 10DPO to test again if you can. I'm actually waiting until I expect my period and then hopefully 2 days after for a bit of a cushion. Don't want the BFN staring me in the face :(

Good luck hon!

ahh thanks both of you!

I dont know if i did ovulate.... but i didnt try very hard to work out when i was supposed to. I just guessed, some people have been saying the day you started to bleed is cycle day 1 some say different. I went with that as CD1 as i knew id never forget the date. So it is very likely that im not pregnant but i want to know either way.

I just either want AF to arrive or I want to be pregnant. I managed to go a whole day (well so far) without thinking about testting though. Think i did go momentraily insane yesterday.

Wow thats a long time to bleed.. i dont know if its due to the laparoscopy and D&C the day i started bleeding though but i was only bleeding for about two days then it was just spotting. But it could have been because i was only a smidge pregnant anyway.

I know its slim but any chance at all i am going to grab.

xx

I am totally going insane as well...I am so hopeful but in the back of my mind...WHO KNOWS??? it's the not knowing that kills us...if AF is coming...well I wish she would show signs...or AM I PREGNANT...ugh...3 more days shall tell

Good luck everyone...BFPS!!!

So when is AF due? When are you going to test?
x

My last AF was October 18th and normally I'm a 28 day cycle so it should come Monday :)

My first cycle came 26 days after my miscarriage...so I don't know if my cycles are going to be shorter now or if that was just a funky one.

You are waiting for your first cycle, right? It was a hard wait because you have no idea when it will come the first time. I hope that you get it soon or better yet a BFP :)

im normally 28 day cycle aswell before the mc but who knows this time around.
Oh its so close if it were me that close id be testing every hour lol.
fingers crossed for you too!!
i get really weird pains like pulling a dull ache when i strech or lie down and i never used to get them before when af was due so im a little confused about that

Apparently your body can act a little 'odd' the first few cycles (extra twinges etc) because your body is not 100% back to normal. I guess it makes sense, a lot of uterus stretching goes on pretty quickly in early pregnancy so perhaps it stays slightly larger then before and feels different??? Just speculating on that last bit.

I am determined not to test until the middle of January if the :witch: doesn't show. Of course seeing as I enjoy being merrily trashed over Christmas I will probably end up giving in boxing day and then ruining my festive spirit when I get my :bfn:

I really hope you both get your :bfp: you both really deserve them!

I really don't want to jinx it but I only bled for an hour this morning so I think it's stopping. I shall give it two days and will hopefully be able to consummate our first wedding anniversary Sunday! I will happily forefit all anniversary, birthday and Christmas presents if I get my :bfp:

xxx

Huh i hadnt thought of that, i was just convinced i was going to get pains even worse around AF time than i used to.

oooh if you can wait until the middle of january you must be the strongest person in the whole world! Ah i hope you get a BFP and it makes it the best christmas ever!

I only realised today AF might not show next week but it still might not mean im PG could just be my cycle going dodgy. Well i alwasy knew it could do that but it only sunk in that ive been putting so much store on next week and it might be for nothing.

I hope we all get them!

Thats realld good news! certainly looking up and going in the right direction.
Aw, happy anniversary for Sunday!

Thanks chickady!

The whole reason I don't want to test until January is that I am so scared of getting my hopes up and it will just be a :bfn: because my cycles were quite long. It is doubtful I will get by :bfp: before my first period as I had to take clomid last time to help me ovulate :cry:

i see your point about not getting your hopes up. whilst there is no BFN there is still a chance it could be BFP. I wish i could see it that way though.

Do you think you will start taking it again soon?

I just looked at the time this time 3 weeks ago i was in surgery....
I cant remember what it felt like to be pregnant anymore. That is really upsetting me.

Oh icantdecide :hugs:

I know exactly what you mean, the whole pregnancy feels like a bit of a dream now tbh. It's like I read about it or it happened to a friend :cry:

As soon as the :witch: pokes her ugly head up I shall start taking my clomid on days 2-6, I fell pregnant on my first cycle with clomid so I think that is why I feel a tad pessimistic about it happening so quickly again.

xx

Well you know clomid works for you then. so even if this isnt your month although hope it is. Im sure next month will be.

x

I really hope we get to be in the first trimester together, you really make me smile :hugs:

Blooming brown discharge just started again! It better be remnants of a clear out or I am not going to be a happy bunny come Sunday! I know my hormones are stabilizing as I did an IC HPT earlier this morning with FMU and it was pretty faint :happydance: (never thought I would be happy about a diminishing :bfp:)

Aw me too! That would so great!! You’re like a fountain of knowledge, and your able to calm me down from the period of insanity I suffer, which is not easy. Should be very proud lol. But the best thing would be if we make it to the baby club together.

Well if its brown that’s good isn’t it? I wish I could relate to this, I have no words of wisdom.

I didn’t do a hpt test after I had mc as the nurse told me my HCG was back down to 0 so I thought what’s the point, but im getting BFN's now so if I do get a BFP I will be 65% sure it’s the real deal.

I really hope you get to be a happy bunny tomorrow.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->