Hi, I'm 45 this year and don't know if I'm pregnant or not

Moonbaby

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm in a bit of an odd situation. I haven't had any children and I'm 45 in August. I'm almost three weeks late but am too scared to do a test in case it's negative!

I'm really not sure if I'm pregnant or not.

My fiance isn't really keen on having kids as he's got two from a previous relationship, but after saying that we really aren't very careful about contraception.

I told him I was late last weekend and he got a bit funny about it and went a bit quiet and snappy so I'm not comfortable with bringing the subject up with him.

I really do want to be pregnant and wish I'd had kids at a much younger age, but I never felt ready.

Now I am.

I don't really have any symptoms - other than being late - no sore boobs or sickness. I have had stomach cramps this morning and diahrroeah (can't spell that!) that just went away after an hour. I also have more discharge all the time - much like the stuff you get when ovulating.

I have had some hot flushes too (I'm not menopausal as have had constant periods up until now and am sometimes early but never late).

I suppose I'm here just to talk about it because I haven't told anyone!

Are there any older mums on here? Anyone as old as me?!

Sx

hey hun, im sure you will find alot of older mums and older girls trying to concieve i know there is a 30 and 40's trying to concieve club, not sure where have a look in ttc section.

i hope you get the result you want hun x

hey hun, im sure you will find alot of older mums and older girls trying to concieve i know there is a 30 and 40's trying to concieve club, not sure where have a look in ttc section.

i hope you get the result you want hun x

Hi Kristy,
Thank you so much. I'll have a look in ttc.

Sx

Hi hun, Welcome to BnB aww im sorry, wish you luck in your next cycle xx

:hugs:
Sorry you didn't get the result you wanted hun!
Maybe next month will bring a better result!

Welcome!

oh so sorry hun l am a older mum pm me if you like ...sorry about your :bfn:

:hugs:

Welcome To BnB

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around.
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members