Hi! I'm a new girl!

Rachie

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am 34, married and have a 5yr old daughter. I have PCOS but managed to concieve on Metformin with my daughter. After 4yrs TTC, we tried IVF last summer - mc@6wks :cry:
Have just had 2 frozen embryos transferred and did my test yesterday -:bfp:
I can't believe it. I had convinced myself that we would never have any more babies and with the amount of hormones that I'm taking, I just cannot phathom how I am feeling!.
I have been reading your experiences on this forum and it has been a lifeline for me. After our last IVF encounter, my hubby and me decided not to tell ANYONE about our new attempt. We just couldn't handle the tears when we had to explain that our little dot was gone!
I feel better that noone knows, but at the same time, it is lonely and I miss having someone to chat with.
We moved to Sweden 2 yrs ago from England and it's been tough at times because we are doing everything in swedish! So if I use funny terms, it's because I have translated badly - sorry!
Would love to hear from you and hear about your experiences:thumpup:

Hi Rachie,
welcome to the site :wave: I am so happy that you are expecting, congrats hun :thumpup:i hope this one goes smoothly and i wish you all the best :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->