Hi, I'm a Newbie WTT!

DJ987

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site having struggled with WTT since my MMC in Jan 2009. My partner isn't ready to try again yet, and we have both just started new jobs so we are waiting to TTC until July 2011. I am going to come off the pill Jan 2011 to start charting.

It can't come round quick enough, I am finding it very hard since the MMC and thought I'd join up to find any other ladies who might be in a similar position.

DJ xx

Hi hun, i'm not in a similar position myself but wanted to say hi. Can't imagine how hard it must be for you waiting :)

It is very hard especially with friends having babies all the time. i know it will be worth the wait though!

Thanks for saying hi :)

Hey DJ :wave:
I'm sorry for your loss and hope your TTC dates comes quickly for you!
x

Yes it will be worth the wait, i too hope it goes quickly for you :flower:

:hi: and welcome

Im sorry for your loss, fingers crossed 2011 comes around quickly for you

Hey Hun,

I'm in a similar position in that i had a mmc last feb which turned out to be a molar. I'm currently waiting to wttc and am finally allowed to ttc in Sept.

I know exactly what you mean with regards to the wait - i'm finding it so hard... Its so annoying as both hubby and i are really but have to wait for the all clear from hospital.

Its great to chat to others who are in the same position - i love this website, it seems to to be only one where there is a wttc section.

Fingers crossed that time flies for you

Sarah x

Sorry for your loss, and I hope next year comes quickly for you. xx

Thanks everyone. I cannot wait until July 2011, but being on here has made me feel so much more positive about it all. My OH is really excited too evenn though he doesn't feel it's right now it's great that we have it to look forward to.

Sarah - sorry for your loss, it's such a devastating thing and I saw on another thread that you still have cry days, I still have many, I think it's just my way of coping with it all, it can be quite overwhelming at times. Hopefully we have much happier times to look forward to! :)

Hi Hunny :wave:

Welcome to WTT, truely sorry for your loss, feels like WTT is ages away but you know its already 2 months into the new year!! :happydance: Soon it will be March and then april and so on! So far its floating past quite happily.

welcome :wave: sorry for your loss and good luck with ttc. im gonna start trying for number 2 in june 2011 :)

Shazzy-babee, I'm only a month after you so we can share our journeys! When are you going to start charting? We didn't last time when we had the MMC, but I want to do it properly this time x

So sorry to hear about your loss. I had a MMC too and we're now WTT (as we're moving house). Let's hope the wait flies by. :flower: x x

Yeh I'm hoping it will fly by :) I'm feeling so much more positive knowing that I'm not alone though, this site is great x

Shazzy-babee, I'm only a month after you so we can share our journeys! When are you going to start charting? We didn't last time when we had the MMC, but I want to do it properly this time x

WOOP i have a friend lol.
dunno when i got pregnant with shaya it wasnt planned sooo ill propley start like 3-4 months before.

I really need to stop watching this One Born Every Minute because it's making me even more broody than I am already am, didn't think that was possible!

Hi DJ, so sorry to hear of you loss :( :hug:

I'm wtt to try in January 2011 but wont be charting - just letting things happen, as when I stopped fussing last the yr before last I got pregnant lol

I will help keep you company hun :) and I agree I need to stop watching this programme to lol

Thanks sjbno1. We just let things happen last time, but I think I'm going to chart to make myself feel more involved in the whole TTC earlier than the date we are actually going to start. Am glad to have another 2011 buddy :), sometimes I feel really positive (especially since I came on here) but other times I just want to cry all the time because I want it to happen now! It's going to be an exciting journey though, am pleased you will be there to share it too!! :)

aww just seen your ticker hun :D love it :D I should get myself one of those too and can even declare you as my wtt buddy on my siggie :D

I can understand how you feel - I think part of me is desperate to ttc again as the birth and end of my last pregnancy wasnt what i planned so I think my body is yerning for something to go the way it wanted iykwim? maybe similar to how you feel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->