Hi, I'm a Newbie WTT!

Ooh yeh lets be WTT buddies on our signatures, how do we do it? I'm useless, you should of seen how long it took me to work out how to put a ticker on!!!

Yeh thats kinda same as me, I had such a rough time with my MMC, I had a scan at 7 weeks and they said I was 99% going to miscarry and to come back in ten days. It was the longest ten days of my life, and when I went for my second scan they said that they had lost my first scan and as such could not compare the two and they then said it looked like it could be a viable pregnancy but not as far along as I thought I was, so they told me to go back in another two weeks. A week in I went to my GP who was horrified at the way I'd been treated and then sent me to a different hospital for an emergency scan and they diagnosed a MMC. It was awful the not knowing and then the false hope. But we are positive about trying again next year, we've just bought our new house and started new jobs so a family will make our life complete. I do get a lot of days though where I just wish I was pregnant right now but I know deep down we will be in a much better position summer 2011!

Thanks everyone. I cannot wait until July 2011, but being on here has made me feel so much more positive about it all. My OH is really excited too evenn though he doesn't feel it's right now it's great that we have it to look forward to.

Sarah - sorry for your loss, it's such a devastating thing and I saw on another thread that you still have cry days, I still have many, I think it's just my way of coping with it all, it can be quite overwhelming at times. Hopefully we have much happier times to look forward to! :)

Hi Hun,

Thanks for you reply - i completely agree with you, it can be really overwhelming.
Had another cry day today! - i watched 'one born every min' and well that started me off!

Roll on happier times for us. Hubby and i have booked little breaks away between now and ttc date, we are hoping that by doing this the time will come round quicker and we have lots of little things to look forward

xx

Yeh we are doing lots of things in between too, we are going to the british grand prix this summer (pretty much exactly a year before our ttc date!), going to egypt and germany, going to a festival and then some random city breaks in the uk we are trying to be as busy and occupied as possible whilst still trying to save! I watched that programme too and pretty much cried all the way through it, i don't know why i put myself through it but i just cant resist! Its exciting that by the time your ttc date comes round i'll only have about 10 months til mine!! Hooray! Xxx

We are going to the British Grand prix too - love it, Hubby and i are completely mad about our cars. We do a lot of racing and track days etc. Have you been before etc?
xx

No we've never been before, I only graduated in June so we've always had a holiday instead as we couldn't afford both! I love F1 I've watched it since I was 5! Ha ha how sad is that. We always have bacon sandwiches on a race day and make bets online since we got together :) we won loads on Jenson last season! Have you been to any other Grand Prix? My Uncle went to Monaco last season I was so jealous! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->