Hi... I'm already becoming a little obsessed with this!

Ready2Go

Mummy to 1 little lady
Reaction score
Hi

Just want to introduce myself. I'm very much WTC at the moment, with something clicking about a week ago when I saw my friend's baby... it was a sudden realisation that I want one too, and I really am FINALLY ready.

I've sat down with OH and we've figured that due to lots of other commitments, I can get my implant taken out at the end of June and see how it goes for a couple of months. If that doesn't work out then we'll have a couple of months break while we readjust the dates to allow for other events to take place, then we'll try again.

But that's not good enough for me... I want to start trying NOW!

I've become a little obsessed with this messageboard over the last couple of days, and am probably a mixture of scared and excited by reading all the stories. I very much want to go into it with my eyes as open as they can be though (I know when it arrives there'll be plenty I haven't planned for though!)

In my job one of the things I'm responsible for is HR, which I'm still quite new to but I'm fascinated with - and fascinated with how wrong an employer can get it.

So, that's me anyway, thanks for sharing your lives with me!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->