Hi im new and with a question!

Liz

Reaction score
:blush: hi my name is Liz, and iv just literally signed onto this site.
i have a problem and was wondering if sum1 out there cud help me - i wud b sooooo greatful!!
My AF was supposed to come on the 6th march and it wil b 2 weeks late tomoro! but everytime i ever tested iv ALWAYS come on the next day! :hissy:
so i dnt wanna waste money again!!!
the thing is my AF is irregular anyways, im always a couple days late hear n there never early tho!!!
i dont no whether to test or not?
i really hope i am pregnant but i have no idea and the only symptoms i have maybe just in my head! :dohh:
please someone help me i have no idea wot to do for the best!

Welcome to b&b. Personally I would test, not money wasted as it gives you an answer.

good point thank u!! my OH turned to me today and said take one but i dnt want to infront of him bcoz i wanna surprise him.

I agree with the others - go ahead and test, better to know then not to know!! Welcome to BNB!! :hugs:

Hey hun

welcome to the board - maybe you should do a test if its been that long....wouldnt you rather know either way?

fingers crossed for you !! :hugs:

Welcome :hi:.

i would just do a test, the worrying over whether to or not can make things worse in my experience.

Hope you get the result you want.

Thanks all of u :hugs::hugs::hugs:, Iv promised myself that ill test tomoro morning coz iv heard that the first water of the day is th strongest to detect? i dnt no whether to buy clearblue or just normal plain ones? or both!! lol.
i really hope i am bcoz iv always wanted to be a mother.

ill post a need thread tomoro saying the results... fingers crossed!

:hugs::thumbup:hi there i wish you the best of luck we'll all be waiting and crossing our fingers for you babe!!!

Good Luck .....and to be honest i dont hink it wud matter what test u use even if it was a cheepy as your quite late for af.....any ways hope it goes well x x x x

:hi: Welcome to the forum and good luck testing tomorrow!!

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/c.gif & good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->