Hi im new here

Steph25

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage last week im finding it very hard to deal with it came as a hell of shock I didn't know I was pregnant I can't stop crying will it ever get better if can help ill be very grateful

Sorry for your loss hun i too found out on the 24th jan that i have mc'ed again, my 6th now. i fill so stressed out about the hole thing as i had a scan and blood test done that could not see anything but my home tests are still showing pos. :( I cant say that The filling for the loss will or wont get any better, as i have found i have felt different for everyone i have had. more just mix fillings. But time does past and things do seem to ease, if you get what i meen. it just seems so unfare why we have to go through this. Give yourself a little time hun, Wish you all best for the furture.

Very sorry for your loss, your in my thoughts hun...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry for your loss. For em the first week was so bad, I barely left my bed. But it did start to get better towards the end of that week and gradually got better.
Everyone grieves differently but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

It's so raw and new right now. Cry as much as you need to. It's an important part of the process.

You will heal eventually. Everyone's a bit different, and some feel their loss longer than others, but either way, you will heal. I found out that my pregnancy wasn't viable before Christmas, and I am in a much better place now than I was then. Not to say that I don't care, I do, and I do sometimes feel sad about it still, but I am on the other side of my miscarriage, finally. You will get here too.

In the meantime, love and strength to you.

Awwww hun, its understandable you feel like that!

Sorry for your loss (((hugs)))

:hug:

So sorry for your loss. :cry: I'm sort of in the same boat as you, found out I was pregnant on the 15th (big surprise to me!), and found out I miscarried on the 19th. I'm still in shock, but starting to feel more sad about it now. It helps me to try and stay positive most of the time about it and what I've learned from the experience, but everyone's different.

I think you just have to give yourself permission to feel whatever feelings are coming to you, and eventually you'll come to terms with what's happened, if that makes sense? I was finally able to cry some of it out when I finally thought to myself that I have every right to be sad about it.

Aww hun so sorry for your loss :hugs: i only knew i was pregnant for a week and it wasn't planned so was a big shock when i did find out, me and the OH were just getting over the shock of being pregnant when i had my MC :cry:

Take as long as you need to grieve, you are never going to forget but you will start to 'heal' eventually and days do get easier to cope with, we are always here if you need to vent or chat :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->