Hi, I'm new, need a TTC buddy?!

FinlaysMummy

Pregnant with 2nd child
Reaction score
Hi

I'm Mel, I'm 24. I'm new to posting on forums and especially new to all the abreviations (I've worked out what TTC means!!). :wacko:

I have a son, Finlay, who is 2 years old, and I've just started trying for our second baby, literally just started - my first day not on the pill and period free was yesterday!!

If anyone wants a chat (and can explain all these abreiviations) it would be much appreciated!!

Hope to talk soon.

Mel :happydance:

Hi Finlay's mummy!!! Welcome - I'm new tooo! :)

Have a read of the Help boarda nd you will see a glossary of all the abbreviations!! It helped me! :)

The more senior members are very friendly and helpful.

Lots of luck to you with TTC!! :)Hope you get a BFP (BIG FAT POSITIVE) soon!

I'll have a look at that soon!

Hows your TTC going? Been at it long?

I've only just started Mel. I came off the pill and so I am now on Day 15 of my cycle. I have NOOOO idea how long my cycle is going to be now I'm off the pill so i's all just guesswork at the mo.....:)

Next month (if I don't get lucky this month) I'll know where I'm at and how better to plan.....

I'm happy to be one of your TTC buddies. LOLLOL

I'm the same, no idea what my cycle is going to be like, I'm on day 8, finished my period couple off days ago, but not sure whats going to happen with not being on the pill!

Finlay was a happy accident after missing a couple of days of the pill, but knowing my luck it will take forever this time, especially because when off the pill my cycle has a mind of its own!! 8-[8-[

Have you any kids or will this be your first?

Your at a good time in your cycle!! :dohh:

This will be my first!! So we are totally in a headspin around here - me being an information freak - is currently googling the hell out of every last egg and sperm!! LOL

If you follow the sperm meets egg plan (it's a separate thread on the board) you should be starting to BD (Baby Dance - :)) very often from CD8.....so get romping girl!!! :)

Thanks! We had our first trying session last night - so I'll make sure we keep up to it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->