Hi I'm New to B&B and would love some insight

Sloan

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm new to this site and am so thrilled to have found it!! What a blessing to have so many women willing to share and help.
I am 40 and will be 41 at the end of September.....oy! Single with no children and have decided I don't want to wait any longer. I have been ttc with donor sperm IUI for the last 5 months and my gyno just put me on Clomid 75mg for this cycle. I just took my last pill for this round yesterday and survived all of the crazy side effects which weren't too bad just annoying. I have been taking my BBT each morning but my sleep schedules are so erratic that it's really hard to track. My gyno says it is most common that you ovulate 7 days after your last clomid.
Any insight that you have on anything I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!!

Hi There, cant help u im afraid as im not on clomid yet but just wanted to say hello and to wish u well on ur journey

good luck to u xxxx

I don't have any insight either, as I have not started IUI or fertility drugs yet, but welcome to the forum. Hope you get your BFP soon.

Thank you Serendipity and Nikki! I appreciate the good wishes and the welcome!! Same to the both of you.

hullo and welcome!

Im on clomid and I took it at 50mg from days 2 to 6 this month (I took it at 9pm to hopefully sleep through most of the symptoms) and I ovulated on CD14 currently 11DPO and waiting not v patiently!

Hope that helps! Theres a clomid section in the TTC Assisted Section - im the the "clomid virgin with a question" group :) that may help with any questions you have and theyre a friendly bunch

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->