Hi, I'm new too!

jackiea85

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jackie and I'm joining a bit late! I'm currently 37+6 with my first, due 1st October. I'm 23 and live with my hubby in Derby. I have been lurking around here for a while before being brave enough to join! :laugh2:

Not sure what else there is to add, just wanted to say hi really! xx

hi Jackie.... glad you have finally joined the bnb site!! Ive been trying to persuade her for ages girls :rofl:

welcome :wave:

hi Jackie.... glad you have finally joined the bnb site!! Ive been trying to persuade her for ages girls :rofl:

welcome :wave:

lol i got here eventually! iv been on here all evening, definitely glad i joined xx

:happydance:

Its addictive isnt it?!?!

This is what I miss most about being pregnant :rofl: having a baby you dont get the time so much plus not so many people are in the baby and toddler section!! Gets abit lonely :lol:

hello wow not long left at all hope all goes well bet you cant wait to see your little bundle :hug:

I'm hoping I'll be in the baby and toddler section soon enough! I can't believe I've only got 2 weeks left, it seemed like I had ages left and then suddenly I'm right near the end! I can't believe Courtney is 3 weeks and 4 days already, that went quick!! xx

major!!! She'll be 4 weeks on friday... shes getting big... can see a difference in her already!! Have you checked my recent threads that I have started?? Probably be able to read in more detail what Ive been like with courtney!! Mind you I can type for England so have prob said it all on facebook too!! :)

I cant wait to hear your birth story :):)

Welcome, where abouts in Derby are you from? :)

Hiya, I'm living in Oakwood at the min, where abouts are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->