Hi, I'm new!

princess31

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just signed up. I could do with some advice if there's anyone out there that can help me.

I came off the pill in July and am desperately ttc. I have been as regular as clockwork wit hmy periods since stopping the pill. I am now on day 25 and have been having cramping pains just like period pains since yesterday afternoon. No spotting or anything just the cramps. I'm really impatient and just wondered is my body playing tricks on me or could it be implantation pains?

TIA

:hi:

Welcome welcome! I am the same as you, came off pill in July - but I have only just started TTC cos am off to Lapland in december and didnt wanna be heavily PG while sitting on Santa's knee! OK, if you don't usually cramp b4 AF, it could well be a sign of implantation. Fingers crossed, when is AF due?

AF is due on Thursday. I don't normally get cramps till I start my period. I had really bad cramps last night and expected to be on this morning but since I'm not due wasn't surprised to find it wasn't AF. The pains have now pretty much gone so I only hope it was implantation and it's settled down now. It's so hard waiting to find out, the longest few days of my life!!

I've got everything crossed.

Welcome to B&B!

Do you know when you o'ed? While it could be implantation pains, I had cramps prior to AF last cycle (never happened to me either) and AF showed up on schedule. I just came off BCP too, but less time than you.

Hope it's really implantation and not AF!

PS - when is AF due?

Hiya & Welcome to baby & bump :hi:

I hope the witch stays away for you and you get a BFP :hugs:

Welcome to B&B!!! Wishing you a BFP!

:hi: Welcome to baby and bump. Unfortunately your cramps could be a sign of AF about to show or it could be a sign of implantation. I noticed several days before I got my BFP that I had some light cramping. I hope that it means a :bfp: for you. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->