Hi Im New

Amelia89

Pregant and Mummy of 2
Reaction score
So after having to wait around half an hour for this page to start a thread to load im finally on!

Im Amelia, im 19 and from Manchester. Im mummy to Eva who was born at 25+5 weeks on the 7th March 2008 and sadly passed away ten minutes after birth due to severe prematurity. I miss her with every breath i take. On 1st January this year i had my second daughter Mia, born at 34+5, who is helping us to smile again, she is my little sunshine and i absolutely adore her. She will be 6 months next week. I recently found out i am pregnant again and have nicknamed it Diddy, as chosen by a member on B&B, my wonderful friend Donna :)

Look forward to meeting and talking to new people.

Amelia xxx

hi amelia im new to this site to. i lost my baby in january at 6 wks did not find out till my 12 wk scan. i am trying again for a baby but just taking each day as it comes. im 24 and im from stoke-on-trent

Hi Amelia sorry to hear about your loss of your little girl I can't imagine how hard that must have been but Im glad to hear everything went ok with little Mia :) Hope you have a happy pregnancy :) Im always about if ever you want a chat :) Good luck :hugs:

Hi hun, i'm sorry for your loss but congrats on your LO and being pregnant again! x

Hey babe. I didnt even know you did a thread :D Lovely to see you on here, You should log on more often, its a fab site!

Love ya babe x x x

I'm sorry for the loss of your little girl. :hugs:

Congratulations on being pregnant again tho and welcome! :)

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around. I'm sorry for the loss of your little girl, but congratulations on your little one and on being pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->