Hi I'm new!!!

emma_cantwait

TTC first little bubba
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here! I'm 26 and I've been broody for as long as I can remember, a few weeks ago my boyfriend and I finally agreed we would start trying for a baby!! :happydance:

We're going on holiday in a few weeks so I've just started my last pack of pills which will get my period out the way just before we go, then we're going to start trying on holiday.........I've been on the pill 10 years so I know it might take a while, although then again my sister was the same and they conceived the very first time they tried!! Hopefully that fertility runs in the family :winkwink:

Anyway good luck to you all and I'm sure you'll see my name around these forums!

Emma x

hello im new too, i will b trying as from next friday when i have the implant out :) lots of luck xxx

Hi and welcome to b&b! You couldn't have chosen a better place to share the journey of ttc/pregnancy/parenthood, you'll love it here! All the best of luck to you!xxxx

Hi hun, I plan to try on my honeymoon! :wave: Fingers crossed you get a nice holiday surprise! My MIL concieved all her children on holiday ! :haha:

Thanks girls!! I'm trying sooooo hard not to tell anyone I know that we will sooon be TTC as I dont want the added pressure of being asked every time I see someone......but I have told, oooh, about 6 people so far :wacko: At least now I've found this site I might be able to limit it to those 6 people and instead go on about babies on here instead!!

Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy your short stay in wtt with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->