Hi - I'm new!

Rikki

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to waiting to try! Just thought I would introduce myself.

Unfortunately, I have recently lost a baby due to my membranes rupturing at 19 weeks. That was my 3rd miscarriage in 13 months, so now I have to wait before trying again as there are tests being carried out to make sure everything is ok before we try for another baby.

I don't want to wait (I'm impatient - and getting old!) but it looks like I have to wait until at least August before I find out if it's ok to go ahead.

:hugs: Hi Rikki, so sorry to hear that you lost your baby at 19 weeks and that you have suffered so many losses. I can't imagine how you must feel. I really hope that everything goes well and you conceive in August (a great month to conceive in my opinion as you get to enjoy summer and have a may baby) will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

Hi Rikki, I'm really sorry to hear about your losses too, its awful and something a lot of us who have never ttc yet are terrified of.
enjoy your stay :hugs: and hope it flys by, many of us here have longer to go, including me :cry:

Hi there and welcome! :flower:
So sorry to hear about your losses, I hope things go well with the tests and you can ttc again soon. :hugs:

Hi Rikki, so sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: I hope time flies so you can go back to ttc. All the best xx

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping it will go quickly. I wouldn't wait if I didn't have to! The last miscarriage was hard, but I'm being optimistic that there's nothing wrong. Hopefully it's just bad luck and the next pregnancy will go to plan.

Sorry for your losses. :(
Welcome to wtt anyway, let's hope your stay in wtt is as short as you hope it to be :)
Xxxx

Hi there Rikki :hugs: Welcome from a fairly new member!
I am so sorry about your losses and I hope the tests go well so you can ttc again soon x

Hey and welcome :wave: sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

Hi Rikki, welcome to WTT :flower:

So sorry to hear of your losses, and I think it's fantastic that you are feeling positive for the future. Let's hope your stay here is a short one:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->