Hi I'm new !

oxSarahxo

Angel Jessie,1M/C, Preg!
Reaction score
Well I'm Sarah, 19 years old (due to turn 20, 10 days after EDD) from South Shields (Tyne and Wear - UK).

My partner is Matthew, he's 22 and a qualified Graphic Designer.

We're expecing our first baby (no children from previous relationships on either part). Baby's due date is 28 September 2008. So I'm in my last few weeks now, and can't wait for it all to be over! (I'm 33 weeks and 6 days now - time of posting).

I spend my days doing anything I can to pass the time and get me that one day closer to my due date.

I'm booked in for another Scan at the Hospital on 29th August, I'll be 35 weeks and 5days then. Midwife has referred me for one as she says the baby is measuring large and she just wants to check everything over or something... Not entirely sure to be honest.

If anyone would like to add me on msn, it'd be greatly appreciated as it gets boring with no one to talk to while Matt's at work. (msn is on my profile I think).

Our main interest lie within the Japanese Performance Car sector I'd say, prior to falling pregnant we both had our performance Jap Cars... Matt has a Nissan Silvia 200SX PS13, and I had a Honda CRX Del Sol VTi... However, I had to sell mine as it was a 2seater and not suitable for a 3person family... Boohoo! :hissy:

Don't really know what else to say to be honest.

Thanks for reading, Sarah. :witch:

Thanks very much for the welcome... I'm just browsing the forums trying to see what's where and so on so forth. :)

Welcome to BnB .. I'm also a car lover :)

Hey, GemLou, I think you have the same Due Date as me! 28th Sept?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->