Hi Im new

minnie

Reaction score
hey im new, and me and my husband are tyring for a baby, i already have little girl, but i was younger then and didn't really know much about signs of pregnancy.My daughter's dad and me got married during the summer and we are so excited about trying for another baby.i was 2 months before i realised the last time i was pregnant..

So here it goes we,ve been trying pass few months im am due my next period at end of month, past few days ive had a really uncomfortable bloated tummy and yesterday i took cramps in my lower abdomen, im finding it hard to get up in the mornings and my energy levels are low, do you think i may be at v early stages? sorry for going on but im sooo excited about trying, heres hoping?!xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck. they could be syptoms hun, im just found out im pregnant im so happy.

hey there, i got tiny spots of brown on toilet paper today, whats this?

Ive bad cramps on my right side, really sore and sore back, but i have scar tissue on my lower back so it can be sore from time to time..
God sometimes i think im reading into every wee thing..

I teach dance and I got up from the floor and i took really light headed, im sooooo confused, i think i just hoping to much i will be pregnant and every wee symtom is a pregnancy sign, sorry again for goin on, but you know the saying,its good to talk..

Thanks girliesxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"