Hi, Im New

lolly84

Reaction score
Hi all,

I already have a beautiful little boy, nearly 4 (will be in April 09). My partner and I are getting married April 25th and are ttc at the mo, I dont mind being pregnant straightaway or anything as Im not a drinker and wouldnt care if I was drinking or not on our wedding day.

Besides all that, my last depo injection finished 28th Nov 08, so I just didnt have my next one. I was on it for about 3 years and my AF hasn't returned.....so a bit worried, but I will try anything to get pregnant. I am soo broody. H2B and I have a large age gap and so we cant wait forever to have another baby. TWINS would be brilliant lol!!!!!

Dont know what else to write really, but I would love to talk to anyone who is TTC or in the same situ as me really xxx :hug:

Thanks ladies for all your replies, I have thanked each of you as I believe thats what you have to do on this site - so nice!!!!! such a nice site!!!!
I feel like I am climbing the walls today as I am desperate to be a mummy again but I feel that the depo may have ruined my chances of bcoming a mummy soon!!! I would do anything for my AF to come back.....do I sound silly? I would welcome the nasty :witch: any day!!!!! NOW PLS!!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->