Hi,July testing buddies...Af was on 5th june,CD 13, gonna BD on 18,19,20,21

parinitha

Reaction score
Hi,
Fresh cycle starting... Af was on 5 th June...Going to test on July....Anybody there to join me... :thumbup: First cycle after HSG test... soooo hopin...We are gonna bd from 18th... CD 14...today CD13... not trying today... bcoz no symptoms of ovulation yet...

Im on the same cycle, lol. And no signs of ovulation yet either:(. Doing ovulation tests but still negative today:(

Hi...mummaof2bumps... welcome...:flower: how long your cycles are... mine 30 days... so i expect ovulation on 15 th... last few months, after folicular study my gynec suggested that date...and no clear cm yet...

Hi Parinitha, my cycles range between 30 & 34 days:(. I have been TTC since June of 2013, got a BFP in September only to have a MC in October at 8 weeks:(. Ever since then my CM has been a useless telltale. I even splurged and bought the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, my firsy cycle using it gave me my peak and never seen a peak during my second cycle:(. So I've decided to take a break from its demanding test schedule, lol, and just keep my fingers crossed and hope that when the time is right I will conceive. Sooner rather than later would be great tho, lol. We are trying for our 3rd. Do you have any other children? How long have you been trying?

Hi Parinitha, my cycles range between 30 & 34 days:(. I have been TTC since June of 2013, got a BFP in September only to have a MC in October at 8 weeks:(. Ever since then my CM has been a useless telltale. I even splurged and bought the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, my firsy cycle using it gave me my peak and never seen a peak during my second cycle:(. So I've decided to take a break from its demanding test schedule, lol, and just keep my fingers crossed and hope that when the time is right I will conceive. Sooner rather than later would be great tho, lol. We are trying for our 3rd. Do you have any other children? How long have you been trying?

Sorry to hear about your MC...We also started ttc from June 2013, we are trying for our first child... Before 5 months, my periods were regular before we started trying, then cycle started varying between 32 to 40 days... i undergone treatment... there was prolactin hormone variation, and pcos... after correcting my prolactin hormone, there was folicular study, doc said i am ovulating every month on CD 15th... but no conception yet... then she suggested tube test / HSG test to clear the blockage in fallopian tubes...this is my first cycle after that... so hoping for the best...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->