Hi ladies can I ask a question please...

B

becks

I have been ttc for a few months now and am due to test on 8th Oct. Did any of you lovely ladies experience any of the following before you got your bfp?

Feeling sick but not to the point you were off your food
A funny sensation in your tummy like it felt empty and a little hot ( from inside)
Dizziness
More tired than usual
Feeling gassy but not passing much gas.
Feeling extremely travel sick in the car.

This is the first month I have experienced any odd symptoms. Im guessing it's not a bug as I haven't been sick or been stuck on the toilet. This is my 3rd day feeling like this.
Any feedback would be great x

Not me, but everyone is different so you never know!

I did have a couple yeh I remember being shattered all the time sadly that hasn't changed and I've felt sick since 5 days before my bfp xx

No, sorry! The first thing I noticed was that my boobs were REALLY sore. But then again, I haven't gotten any morning sickness or anything, so I think I just lucked out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

First post. :happydance:

I felt all of those at around 3 weeks. I started feeling so incredibly bloated and blah. Slept for a solid 18 hours for 2 days. Started thinking I needed to test for a "just in case". :dohh: Positives all of them, and now 12 weeks along.

It's so frustrating because no two pregnancies are the same are they. With dd1 I was 18 weeks before I even knew I was preggers and with dd2 I had extreme sickness from week 5 straight through to week 33. Fingers crossed for baby number 3 x

First post. :happydance:

I felt all of those at around 3 weeks. I started feeling so incredibly bloated and blah. Slept for a solid 18 hours for 2 days. Started thinking I needed to test for a "just in case". :dohh: Positives all of them, and now 12 weeks along.

Welcome to bnb hun xx

I knew I was pregnant this month be of my sense of smell! Even before bfp! And cramping and lots of gas...

Nope, I was exhausted, but I was working 9 hour shifts on my feet. I just "had a feeling" and had some niggling little cramps and then my period magically didn't appear. We weren't trying, persay, and I wasn't obsessing over symptom spotting etc.

My first symptoms were sore breasts and really crazy dreams, hahaha. The tiredness, nausea and gassiness all came much later, around 6 weeks!

Good luck, hope you get your BFP!

Hmm, everyone is different for sure. I definitely noticed my motion sickness has been acting up (now I believe it's morning/all day sickness) and I was very exhausted, yes. What really lead me to test was that my nipples were so hard and sore, and I had (and still have) excessive cm...some white lotiony and some yellow stretchy cm.

Best of luck!

I got a positive test today, I don't have any symptoms at all. I only tested because I always do if I have a particularly long cycle. With my first pregnancy (miscarried at 9 weeks) I had incredibly sore boobs from ovulation onwards. With my son my boobs were a little sore, with Sophie there were no symptoms that I recall, before 5-6 weeks.

The ONLY thing that I can see that is a little different to normal is my cervix is a bit high and I feel a little wet all the time. But it's nothing that I would think "gosh I must be pregnant!" or even take any notice of normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->