Hi ladies I'm coming from the TWW'ers but I have a ? about your CB monitor test stick

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
For those you that had been using a CB easy fertility monitor when you conceived, if you continued to test during your TWW did you estrogen line continue to darker and darker and LH line decrease? I'm still waiting in my TWW and just got a monitor but thought I'd pee on one anyways, bc I knew they tested both LH and estrogen levels and my estrogen line is SO dark. Just curious if anyone else had this leading up to their own BFP?

For those you that had been using a CB easy fertility monitor when you conceived, if you continued to test during your TWW did you estrogen line continue to darker and darker and LH line decrease? I'm still waiting in my TWW and just got a monitor but thought I'd pee on one anyways, bc I knew they tested both LH and estrogen levels and my estrogen line is SO dark. Just curious if anyone else had this leading up to their own BFP?

After it gave a peak, it doesn't usually ask for more tests.

Mommommom are you just out to give people really unhelpful advice? Tell that to the ladies who have been trying for years. You filled the pregnancy test and ttc forum with similar unhelpful advice and are upsetting and offending a lot of people. Op there's quite a few articles on line about this, if I can find links I will post them. Estrogen can rise and fall a few times before AF, especially around week 3. There's a big rise around 6/7dpo to prepare the lining of the uterus for possible pregnancy. It's meant to fall dramatically in week four. Do you know how many dpo you are? Good luck!

Hi i wasnt using the monitor but was using the clear blue dual hormone digital tests and lines where building up darker each day just as they would when searching for lh surge and got positive smiley 12 days after my positive lh smiley and i am newly pregnant. Have used them before like this so was right for me.

Well, I guess, it's not a sure fire thing :( I ended in a chemical pregnancy. So we are off to try again this cycle. Currently CD2/3 now(since it's 1 am here, lol) So disappointed though. I wish it was as easy as just having sex at the "right time" and that was that. I would have be been pregnant months ago and still have 100's of dollars in my bank account (fertility stashes aren't cheap!)

Well, I guess, it's not a sure fire thing :( I ended in a chemical pregnancy. So we are off to try again this cycle. Currently CD2/3 now(since it's 1 am here, lol) So disappointed though. I wish it was as easy as just having sex at the "right time" and that was that. I would have be been pregnant months ago and still have 100's of dollars in my bank account (fertility stashes aren't cheap!)

Oh i am so sorry, i really really am :( sending hugs xxx (i think that other bird was on the wind up, so don't pay attention to her comments) I am not going to say any stupid "it will happen...." junk, it sucks xxx

She's been removed. Worst troll ive seen on here in a long time. Don't let her upset you. She's not worth it. I'm sorry for what your going through. TTC is so hard sometimes.

She's been removed. Worst troll ive seen on here in a long time. Don't let her upset you. She's not worth it. I'm sorry for what your going through. TTC is so hard sometimes.[/QUI

wondered how long it would take, the whole husband and two friends thing was so out there!!! Plus she was mean as hell!!! xxxx

Husband and two friends??? Did I miss something good? She even posted offensive stuff in the ltttc section. Telling them to have more sex and they would get pregnant. She was a nasty piece of work xx

Husband and two friends??? Did I miss something good? She even posted offensive stuff in the ltttc section. Telling them to have more sex and they would get pregnant. She was a nasty piece of work xx

She never bloody did!!!! That is so f***ing out of order!!! Yeah she started a thread where she said she was off to her mums house and forgot her phone, went back for is and caught her old man at it with TWO of her friends!!! Pffffttt! yeah right!!!

Hahaha! Damn can't believe I missed that one! Yea she posted up helpful tips for the ltttc ladies that would help them get pregnant. Some of her super helpful tips were have lots of sex, you ovulate on day 14 and take your vitamins and you will get pregnant. Because obviously people who have been trying to concieve for years wouldn't know those things. Clearly a fertility expert! :rofl:

Hahaha! Damn can't believe I missed that one! Yea she posted up helpful tips for the ltttc ladies that would help them get pregnant. Some of her super helpful tips were have lots of sex, you ovulate on day 14 and take your vitamins and you will get pregnant. Because obviously people who have been trying to concieve for years wouldn't know those things. Clearly a fertility expert! :rofl:

Well thank god she was there.... I bet a lot of women were making sure they didnt have sex when the were fertile..... Just doing cartwheels in the back garden and eating chocolate..... lol....Well she should know how to get pregnant hay only woman who ever managed it on here smfh!!

hahaha! Damn can't believe i missed that one! Yea she posted up helpful tips for the ltttc ladies that would help them get pregnant. Some of her super helpful tips were have lots of sex, you ovulate on day 14 and take your vitamins and you will get pregnant. Because obviously people who have been trying to concieve for years wouldn't know those things. Clearly a fertility expert! :rofl:

well thank god she was there.... I bet a lot of women were making sure they didnt have sex when the were fertile..... Just doing cartwheels in the back garden and eating chocolate..... Lol....well she should know how to get pregnant hay only woman who ever managed it on here smfh!!

omg :rofl: I needed that. too funny. "Just doing cartwheels in the back garden and eating chocolate" You almost made my drink come out my nose! LMAO. That's insane. I guess I don't bounce around in the forums I stick to the TTC and PT/OPK one's so I guess I'm missing out on all the craziness and action. She didn't bother me. For all we know, she may actually think she's helping, bc she doesn't know how hard it can be, and really thinks it is that easy for everyone.

I'm doing okay. I've had a MC before a few years back, that was worse then this, if I've being real. It hadn't had time to really sink in yet that it was "real", the line's never got dark enough to truly believe it, and this last cycle was only the third cycle we've been really trying (2 of which we used LH strips) but it ended up being a 49 day cycle bc of the CP, which sucks but I'm hoping that they go back to the way they were previous to that cycle. When my cycles came back 1 yr PP, they were like clock work, like literally the day FF said AF was due- I started. which they have NEVER been that way pre-pregnancy. Prepregnancy it was normal to go months without a cycle, that's why I didn't find out I was pregnant with my daughter until I was 9 weeks along. Missing a period wasn't a "red flag" that something was up, it was the norm for me. I just had a "feeling" and when I finally got up the nerve to test, sure enough, it was positive. BUT this cycle I have the CB fertility monitor, so I'm "excited" to have something new to use, just wish I would of sprung for the touch screen one, though. I really like the fact that it lets you put your fertility info in it and BDing times/dates and has an alarm on it so you don't forget and miss a day. Anyone know if you can use the old sticks with the touch screen monitor? Has anyone actually tried it? Oh, I also like that it does PT's in it as well. It's a pretty nifty little gadget. But I got a steal on an older one and like a yrs worth of sticks, so I couldn't pass it up. Just would hate to have that many sticks and buy the new screen and still have to buy new sticks to use for it. I guess we are going to add evening primrose oil to the first TWW with my vitamins and make sure hubs takes his multi and zinc. I've been advised by a Douala to add in progesterone cream, but I'm not sure if we need to do that just yet or not, she also suggested adding CoQ10 to both of our supplement regimens. Anyone else had success with those? Is the progesterone cream expensive?

hahaha! Damn can't believe i missed that one! Yea she posted up helpful tips for the ltttc ladies that would help them get pregnant. Some of her super helpful tips were have lots of sex, you ovulate on day 14 and take your vitamins and you will get pregnant. Because obviously people who have been trying to concieve for years wouldn't know those things. Clearly a fertility expert! :rofl:

well thank god she was there.... I bet a lot of women were making sure they didnt have sex when the were fertile..... Just doing cartwheels in the back garden and eating chocolate..... Lol....well she should know how to get pregnant hay only woman who ever managed it on here smfh!!

omg :rofl: I needed that. too funny. "Just doing cartwheels in the back garden and eating chocolate" You almost made my drink come out my nose! LMAO. That's insane. I guess I don't bounce around in the forums I stick to the TTC and PT/OPK one's so I guess I'm missing out on all the craziness and action. She didn't bother me. For all we know, she may actually think she's helping, bc she doesn't know how hard it can be, and really thinks it is that easy for everyone.

I'm doing okay. I've had a MC before a few years back, that was worse then this, if I've being real. It hadn't had time to really sink in yet that it was "real", the line's never got dark enough to truly believe it, and this last cycle was only the third cycle we've been really trying (2 of which we used LH strips) but it ended up being a 49 day cycle bc of the CP, which sucks but I'm hoping that they go back to the way they were previous to that cycle. When my cycles came back 1 yr PP, they were like clock work, like literally the day FF said AF was due- I started. which they have NEVER been that way pre-pregnancy. Prepregnancy it was normal to go months without a cycle, that's why I didn't find out I was pregnant with my daughter until I was 9 weeks along. Missing a period wasn't a "red flag" that something was up, it was the norm for me. I just had a "feeling" and when I finally got up the nerve to test, sure enough, it was positive. BUT this cycle I have the CB fertility monitor, so I'm "excited" to have something new to use, just wish I would of sprung for the touch screen one, though. I really like the fact that it lets you put your fertility info in it and BDing times/dates and has an alarm on it so you don't forget and miss a day. Anyone know if you can use the old sticks with the touch screen monitor? Has anyone actually tried it? Oh, I also like that it does PT's in it as well. It's a pretty nifty little gadget. But I got a steal on an older one and like a yrs worth of sticks, so I couldn't pass it up. Just would hate to have that many sticks and buy the new screen and still have to buy new sticks to use for it. I guess we are going to add evening primrose oil to the first TWW with my vitamins and make sure hubs takes his multi and zinc. I've been advised by a Douala to add in progesterone cream, but I'm not sure if we need to do that just yet or not, she also suggested adding CoQ10 to both of our supplement regimens. Anyone else had success with those? Is the progesterone cream expensive?
Wanted to send you love and hugs xxxx I think a lot of the long term ttc'ers will be experts in this tech field xxxx

Wanted to send you love and hugs xxxx I think a lot of the long term ttc'ers will be experts in this tech field xxxx

So I should post this in that forum?

I know your not a long term, but they are very helpful girls who know every trick in the book and every bit of new research and tech. I would go for it if i were you xxx

I know your not a long term, but they are very helpful girls who know every trick in the book and every bit of new research and tech. I would go for it if i were you xxx

Well, technically, I probably should be in the LTTTC Forums as well, as I do have long term fertilty issue's, but I did finally get pregnant after like 12-13 yrs. Only about 2 and 1/2 of those yrs were we really actively trying but we were not trying not preventing the entire time. So, I do have fertility issue's. Now that we are trying for baby number 2 this will make our 4th cycle of actively trying with LH, this 4th cycle I have the CBFM though. Last cycle was a CP. So I'm not really sure where I fit in here. If I should be in the TTC forum, or the Second time fertility issue's, or the LTTTC forum, bc I'm kind of a mix. But I did go ahead and post over there, to see what they said. Thanks for the advice, bc I probably wouldn't of thought of it on my own. It's probably where I should of started to begin with lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->