Hi ladies it's me Jen

SassyJen309

Reaction score
i'm married to Chris and we are from Kentucky and have 2 cat's 2 dog's 1 dd Katelyn Victoria (4yrs) she's our drama diva and 1 ds Trenton Robert (20 months ) currently his favorite word's are shut-up and I fat

My baby's are my life i've no idea what we did before having them . I seem to be pregnant every other year and even thou everyone is trying to get me *fixed* i'm not ready for that and secretly am getting very annoyed by the comment's i'm getting
( don't you all know what causes that by now ) geesh why does it matter how many we have because i'm taking care of my baby's and no one eles is and i'm doing an ok job beside's my boy loves to tell people to shut-up ( learned it from dd telling the dogs to hush) .

I love to scrap book althou i'm a bit behind and need to do some super scrapping . I do a few message board's my home board is SHB the ladies there have gotten very close and we really love each other !

I love to garden and spend time playing in the yard with my family. I still love bubbles , swimming and drawing with chalk , going to the zoo and science center Some of me will never grow up .

When i'm not pregnant I do love a good wine or mixed drink while i'm chatting on yahoo on a friday night . That's when mil take's both of my little's if I want her to or not . Hope I didn't bore you all to much ;) :happydance:

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Welcome to BnB.. hope it becomes a part of that Friday night routine of yours! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->