Hi ladies

lupi

Reaction score
Hello:hi:
Here is a bit about me
I got married to my hubby in july last year, we have been trying for a baby ever since. I had my first non pill period on honeymoon! great timing I know but at least it meant cycle was on track and trying could start. We fell in Nov and lost it after a week and then fell again in Jan and lasted about 9 days. I felt more possitive second time round and put first loss down to bad luck. We have been trying again this month although im a little worred about getting a BFP. I seem to get them but not keep them . Dr has said once we have had 3 misscarriages they will investigate. So thinking of next conception as a step forward rather than a baby so i can get to the route of the problem or even better have a healthy pregnancy.
I keep reading postson this site as my 2 best friends are both expecting babys and i think they feel bad if i bring the topic up. Hubby just says what meant to be will be, but you cant help but feel responsable and guilty for not carying your partners baby. - what a rant- you can tell i needed to get this off my chest.
I wish you all TTC the bes of luck and once you get you BFP you keep it safe and sound. Those who are blessed to be pregnant I wish you all the best

L x

Hello. welcome and good luck

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!

https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/cb7zq/welcome/010.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe