Hi ladies!

BrokenfoREVer

Goth Mummy (:
Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave: phew it's been a looooooong time since I was in 1st tri!

Bit of background, me and DH have been TTC since may of 2017.

Period was a week late last month, but bfn.

Period was a day late this month, but then just wasn't right. Done a few tests and got faint :bfp: :happydance:

Been to my gp today who tested and also got faint bfp. She's has told me to keep testing every 48 hrs for the tests to get darker and clearer and told me to contact early pregnancy when I'm around 6 weeks for a scan. She thinks my bleeding was implantation bleeding and isn't worried.

I have lost 3 little angels, but I'm going with being pregnant until proven otherwise. There were lines on the tests, the doc confirmed.

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

ETA: I am still bleeding. Trying not to panic though. Lots of women bleed and go on to have healthy pregnancies.

Congrats! I had some bleeding with this pregnancy as we but my OB office waits until 9 weeks to do a scan. Baby was perfect over here!

Congratulations and good luck!
I'm a bleeder also, since 4 weeks. Still hanging in for now at least!

Congrats!!! How are the lines now?? Has the bleeding stopped??

Thank you ladies. Things are progressing well. Bleeding stopped after a few days. Lines are now darker than control. I had a scan on Tuesday and I'm measuring about 5 weeks with a yolk sac seen. Going back in just over a week to check again but it's all looking good this time around :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->