Hi ladies

lovehearts

Reaction score
I thought i should say hello properly :thumbup:

I mc last week at 5w4d, we fell pg first month trying. I dont chart or anything but i feel ovulation and check cp so im kind of inbetween ttc and ntnp lol.

We are very keen to try again but we are adamant that we will wait that one cycle to have a normal af and also we go on holiday in 6 weeks and i dont want to be away at 5 weeks pg and worry about the same thing happening again so once my af shows up then its down to business. :winkwink:

Im going to go in to the next pg with lots of PMA and thats only because this time i was very negatvive - i guess i knew from the start that it wouldnt be ok, even though all the tests i took and the dark lines and the inceasing weeks on the digital i guess i never really let myself believe it.

I understand that next time it could take us a lot longer to get pg but again i am having lots of PMA and hoping it will happen by christmas and i have a 2011 baby.

So hi all....i cant officially post in here yet as i am not ttc until af but its where i feel most comftorble.

Good luck ladies, lots of PMA and sticky baby dust to you all xxxxxx

Hi love hearts and welcome to the forum

First I must say I am very sorry for your loss, it is a horrible thing to go through, I hope you are on the road to recovery emotionally and physically x

Best of luck trying for your sticky bean. I'm pretty sure you can post here, all are welcome hun xx

Welcome hun :)

Hope you get a quick bfp once you start trying :) :hugs::flower:

Welcome hunni, so sorry for you loss. Hope your stay here is short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->