Hi ladies,

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
Im new in here i was in 1st tri a month or so ago but that ended in a mc i wouldnt class myself as ttc as not temping or charting so thought maybe i would fit in here :) thanks ladies xx

Hi zebbed89, welcome and sorry for your loss. Yep i think you belong in here with us lol.

I am temping and charting but only to try and find out how long my cycle might be off the pill. Previous to going on the pill AF came when it wanted rather than to a pattern. Now we are NTNP i want to work out how long my cycles are and this seems a sensible way of doing it rather than wait and see when she arrives :haha:

As for NTNP we are very laid back and if it happens it happens kind of attitude.

:hugs:

Thank you. With my last pregnancy i concived the same way i just think its more suited to me i dont stress so much then.

I hope you get your bfp soon! xx

Hiya Hun,
In am new in here too. So sorry for your loss and I hoe you get your BFP soon xxxx

hello zebbed89, i also conceived NTNP earlyier this year but unfortuanlty the same happend to me! i know how you feel its very hard, hoping taking this route again will make it happen at the right time and with much less stress and strain on us as a couple and stuff :)
best of luck to youuuuuuu x

Hi, adamswifey yeah i think it will be all so much easier, well you can hope.

Best of luck to you tooo! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"