Hi ladies

Here is my story...hopefully you ladies will have some wisdom to share.
I went to the hospital last Friday for chest pains. They did a bunch of tests, and came back and told me it was an infection under my rib cage. Then they said, oh by the way miss H, you are pregnant.
Um, what now? I have been on Birth Control for 14 years, so I was shocked! I did not tell anyone for days, and I was relieved when I when I woke up Sunday morning to what I thought was my period. Well this so called period lasted all of a day, and was almost brown in color and very spotty. My usual period is 5-7 days and almost always very heavy.
I was talking to a girl at work about it, and she got my some pregnancy tests. Two were positive, one negative. I took a digital one a day later and it said negative. Then I took another one this morning and the lines were very faint on the positive side.
I am confused.
I sure feel like I might be pregnant. My breasts hurt, I feel "off balance," and just all around not right.
Do you ladies have any input?

Here is my story...hopefully you ladies will have some wisdom to share.
I went to the hospital last Friday for chest pains. They did a bunch of tests, and came back and told me it was an infection under my rib cage. Then they said, oh by the way miss H, you are pregnant.
Um, what now? I have been on Birth Control for 14 years, so I was shocked! I did not tell anyone for days, and I was relieved when I when I woke up Sunday morning to what I thought was my period. Well this so called period lasted all of a day, and was almost brown in color and very spotty. My usual period is 5-7 days and almost always very heavy.
I was talking to a girl at work about it, and she got my some pregnancy tests. Two were positive, one negative. I took a digital one a day later and it said negative. Then I took another one this morning and the lines were very faint on the positive side.
I am confused.
I sure feel like I might be pregnant. My breasts hurt, I feel "off balance," and just all around not right.
Do you ladies have any input?

If they had already said you were pregnant and then later you had this bleeding, I would definitely go to the doctor and let them know! :hug: Welcome to BnB!

u need 2get to a gp !! but welcome to bnb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->