• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi :) New Here

sugarmum2008

Reaction score
:hi:Hi ,

Thought i would write a little messege to introduce myself, My names Samantha and i am expecting baby no.2 :happydance:, My little girl will be 8 in January and i am 8 weeks pregnant. I must admit i was beginning to wonder if i would get on this board as have been trying for 3 years! But here i am :happydance: and i hope i can make some real good buddies along the way.
At the minute i am experiancing terrible nausea :sick:, i know i am a lucky to not actually be sick but sometimes it really gets me down and i have a good cry:blush:, feels like its never going to end, lol. Mealtimes are the worse i never know what i want and its no pleasure eating it as i know the nausea gets a touch worse before it gets better after eating, that with the tiredness hmmmmm, yucky lol xxx
I am going to try and put a ticker on, but not sure how so if anyone could point me in the right direction :) i would be very grateful xxxx
Hope everyone is well that reads this,

Sam xxxxxxxx

Hey Sam, congratulations on your second baby hope you are doing well. if you go to https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/ and make a ticker, you can add it by going to "user cp" (top left-ish of the screen) and adding the code to your signature. Hope thats not too confusing lol.

Nikki
xXx

Congrats and welcome! I beleive that you have to post a certain amount of times before you can put a ticker on.

congratulations xxx wishing u a happy and healthy nine months xx

Congrats and welcome to B&B.

Hope the nausea doesn't last long x

Hi hun :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

Eat little and often for the nausea and as much protein packed into those meals as you can, also drink plenty of fluids.

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->