Hi new here

laural11

Pregant!! EDD -3/2/11
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here. I'm one week shy of 23. I've been married just under 2 years and wtt since then. Our start ttc date is Nov 2010.

Waiting has always been hard for me.

So happy to have found this website!! I couldn't possibly have fathomed from talking to my other waiting friends that they're were other people out there who were waiting with good reason, but were incredibly depressed about the wait. I've been so sad, whenever one of my friends announces pregnancy. My closest friends who got married within months of me had a surprise pregnancy last year, delivered a month ago. I cried throughout her whole labour and deliver.

Waiting has never been harder than it is now. I just am getting over what I believe was chemical pregnancy. Got my bfp a couple weeks ago, followed by AF then bfn afterwards. I've been pretty torn up over this and the few people I've shared with about this don't seem to understand. They're response is something along the lines of "why are you sad? you should be relieved that it was a false alarm since you weren't trying"

We have good reasons for waiting and good reason to start trying in the fall. Hubby is two and a half months from graduating from college (i graduated a couple years ago) we have no debt, but nothing in savings, hoping to build up some savings over the summer. plus our job situation requires lots of travel, and I dont wanna have my first in a third world hospital. In 2011-2012, we will be in USA and hubby will have steady job so perfect time to start

Excited to get to know you all over my next 9mth wtt journey!

:wave: Hello and welcome to WTT.

There are so many of us waiting for a variety of different reasons, but it will make you feel better sharing your frustrations on here!

xxx

Hey Laural :wave: I know exactly how you feel when you talk about everyone else having babies except you because I was exactly the same before I had Isla. I was happy for them but so jealous!!

I hope your WTT time flies by for you :)

x

Hello! I completely know how you feel! It's hard hearing about family and friends getting pregnant! This site helps though so good luck with the waiting!

Hi laural!

I'm a newbie to BnB too - how great is it!?! I know where you are coming from completely - I have similar circustances to you and have to wait a little bit longer to TTC (Jan 2011). I hope the forum helps you (and I) out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->