Hi! New member here :)

hi 1st tym mummy! congratulations on your little one and of course i'll be your buddy! where in devon are you? i live in cullompton.

and pink flamingo...i honestly can't sleep either. it's nearly 2 am and i really really should be (but no luck!!). i'm beginning to think bnb is a littttle bit addictive too, lol.

had about 3 hours sleep and then got woken up by a loud noise outside...so here i am again at 5am!! so silly!! glad to see that you are offline now Kristen and hopefully sleeping soundly!!
will catch up with you ladies in the day. Have a good day!

xx

Hi hun!

It's been ok, been busy at work and got horrid backache!

Was a bit fed up so managed to eat a full bag of pick n mix from Wilko's lol! Got my sister coming for tea, have decided to make home made meatballs and then hopefully she'll go about 8pm (lol that sounds awful ha ha) and then warm (not hot!) bath and bed with bd time for OH so he thinks I'm not using him for his sperm when I OV this weekend and want to bd non stop ha ha!

How about you hun? Kristen you too - how's your day been? xx

Hi Ladies!

I definitely hear ya on hesitating to get stressed with the temps and cervical signs. I tried just recording my periods and using the generic online ovulation calculators, even a couple of OPKs, for 8 cycles to no avail. That is why I decided to up the ante with charting and getting on this message board. It is helping me become more informed but also a little more obsessed :wacko:. Hopefully once I get a more detailed handle on my cycle we'll have better luck and I won't plunge into a downward cycle of ttc ocd :dohh: ha!

Best wishes,

Jaimie

Just got in from 'a date' with the husband! We had a pizza and cinema night! We went to see Avatar in 3D. Graphics were amazing but not so blown away with the story itself. Worth seeing in 3D though.
I think I will be OV'ing the weekend after you. But I know what you mean....have to make them feel special and as you say, not like we are just using them for a purpose!!
Catch up with you tomorrow gals xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->