Hi Newbie, here

pixielou

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm 34 years old and my husband and I have been ttc for just under ayear. Would love to hear back form you all! X:hi:

:hi: I said hello to you in the introduction area but didn't want to just read and run so Hi again and good luck TTC

Hi Pixielou, :hi:

Welcome to Baby & Bump.

It's a great place to chat and get advice, a really lovely friendly bunch.

Good luck TTC and and hope you get a BFP soon. :dust:

:hi: Welcome to babyAndBump..
Just wanted to say hi to you and wish you luck..

Were are you on your cycle right now?

hi, all the best to you,

:hi: Welcome to babyAndBump..
Just wanted to say hi to you and wish you luck..

Were are you on your cycle right now?

Hi there mommyandbaby, I'm actually day 14 today. Need to get a ticker me thinks and also get more familiar with the jargon etc.

X:hi:

Hi, I am similar to you in that I am 32 and have also been ttc-ing for almost a year. Anyway, hope you get that BFP soon.

Sinead

How are you finding it all Sinead, have you had any tests and where are you on your cycle?

I'm day 14 but my cycle is normally between 30-37 days long, so who knows I ovulate! BB Dust 2 U 2! X
:dust:

I'm on cd14 of a 26-28 day cycle. I haven't had test done yet, but last month I started temping using Fertility Friend and using opks. I have no idea when I ov precisely as opk say cd14/15 and FF says cd18. I figure if I do this for 6 months then I have all the info to take to the doc's if I need to have tests. Hopefully it won't come that.

Are you doing anything similar?

Sinead

I get so confused with it all too. I am trying to do temps but not really sure what I'm doing, lol!:hi:

Welcome to the TTC section :D

Im supposed to be charting but got alot on atm so keep forgetting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"